La Bella Sicilia

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Salads

Overall
Pros
"good portions. Very good pasta fazool"
Cons
"did not care for the fried fish. 2 crunchy for my taste. Fish was very moist though"
  • 2/16/2017

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 8/12/2016

• 6/29/2016

A diner from Lockport, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/12/2016

An Italian food lover from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 12/31/2015

• 7/31/2015

• 6/27/2015

A dining patron from Toronto, ON tried it and liked it.

• 4/27/2015

An Italian chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 2/23/2015

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/18/2015

Pros
    good portions. Very good pasta fazool
    Cons
March 13, 2010

Best Resturant EVER

I've been going to La Bellas since I was a kid, and the place only gets better. A great place for dates, functions, family night out, and the late meal. \r \r While I normally stick to the Sicilian style pizza (thick crust) everything…
July 17, 2009

one problem too many

I have been going to La Bella for many years and never had a problem, that is until this week. I purchased the broccoli and ziti and to my surprise I had received a bit of meat (in the form of a bug) in my ziti. Though, I was not charged…
January 16, 2009

Excellent Pasta Dishes

Love, Love, Love it. Excellent food, good prices. Wonderful warm bread, great antipasto. My only complaint is the service. I don't remember ever having a very friendly waitress at LaBella's. Have been at least a dozen times - usually…

6/24/2017

A diner from Buffalo, NY tried Mama Mia's Pizzeria & Cafe in Front Park.

6/23/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Buffalo, NY tried Master Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/22/2017

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried DiMarco's in Kenilworth, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/21/2017

A dining patron from Tustin, CA tried Pig Pen Delicacy.

6/20/2017

A diner from Hyde Park, MA tried Raymondo's Pizzeria, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I ordered chicken fingers & fries, My fingers was small ,dried out and over cooked ,they were unacceptable, never again will I leave out without checking the food, so pissed off, if I wasn't on my lunch break I would of took this crap back,now it's my do
6/19/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Chelsea, MA tried Raymondo's Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/19/2017

A Greek chowhound from Buffalo, NY tried Athens Family Restaurant.

6/17/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Buffalo, NY tried Hunan Wok.

6/17/2017

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried Athens Family Restaurant.

6/17/2017

An American food lover from East Amherst, NY tried Kelly's Korner in North Delaware.

Italian Pizza Good For Kids

La Bella Sicilia  Restaurant Reviews

La Bella Sicilia is located near the cities of Erie County.
People found this by searching for: Labella's On Genesee Menu, Labella's Genesee Street Buffalo Ny, La Bella Sicilia Buffalo Menu, Labella Sicilia Menu, La Bella Sicilia Menu, La Bella Sicilia Restaurant Genesee St, and La Bella Sicilia.