LA Bistro Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Bistro, Catering

LA Bistro Italian Restaurant is a Italian, Bistro, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent meal. Service was unobtrusive. Casual white tablecloth dining in a cozy, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Will recommend and return soon."
"Wait staff was very efficient. Food was fabulous. "
Comments
"It's been there for years because it is good. Not your noisy sports bar atmosphere or trendy menu. Reasonably priced authentic menu with a real chef. Try it... You'll be glad you went."
Foodie1212 photo

Foodie1212

North Richland Hills, TX

La Bistro was a La Let Down

No hostess at the front; waited at table for 8 minutes before being greeted or receiving a menu; waiter advised of the specials 20 minutes after giving us a menu (to take our order); he threw the salads on our table knocking the silverware into my lap. The piano player came to our table more than the waiter. I’m disgusted and so, so disappointed in this place. Awful food. Just awful and even worse service.

Crab cakes

The “special” of the night was crab cakes. This was not crab. It was stringy pasta and there wasn’t one bit of meat in either cake – excuse me, either pancake. They were flat and burned and SOAKED in some lemony something sauce that was so overpowering it actually masked the burn flavor. My date’s food looked worse than mine and he appeared embarassed. Oh, my wine glass was empty for 30 minutes before i could FLAG DOWN the waiter to our table.

August 25, 2008

Melt in your mouth Veal

I stopped alone at this little restaurant while in Hurst, visiting my mother in a nursing home. I ordered the Veal Jerusalem, and I must say, it was THE best veal I have ever had. It was topped with a rich cream sauce, with artichokes and…

Italian Good for groups Bistro

LA Bistro Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/29/2015 A diner from North Richland Hills, TX tried it.

• 5/06/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/29/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 9/12/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 1/16/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Wait staff was very efficient. Food was fabulous.
  • 3/09/2013 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

LA Bistro Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Bedford.
People found this by searching for: La Bistro North Richland Hills, La Bistro Hurst Menu, La Bistro Italian Restaurant Hurst Tx Menu, La Bistro North Richland Hills Tx, La Bistro Hurst, La Bistro Italian Restaurant Hurst Tx, Le Bistro Hurst, La Bistro Menu, and Chef Bistro Located In Hurst, Tx.