La Casa Grande

Cuisine: Mexican

La Casa Grande is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"..."
"Great food a lot of it but a little pricey but the amount of food makes up for it"
Cons
"Food was by far the worst Mexican food I have ever ate in my life. Absolutely horrible! The salsa was flavorless and had celery in it. The steak in the steak tacos was so over done, it was like beef jerky. The rice was just Knorr out of a bag. The ma"
Comments
"Love the food!"
Eww_Sick photo

Eww_Sick

Roscoe, IL

Disgusting!

This place is absolutely disgusting! They tried to give me food that they gave to someone else. I watched as the woman in front of me got her food. I pulled up to the window and sat for a few minutes because they didn’t realize I was there and I didn’t have my phone and didn’t know there was a door right by the back. The woman who was in front of me went walking in with a bunch of food. She had been gone for several minutes at this point. I quickly pulled up to make sure it was not my food. It however was my food and they were going to give it to me after getting it back from that woman. This is disgusting who knows what this woman did with my food?!?!?! Who knows how many times this has happened, the staff acted as if this is a regular occurrence. . . EWWW!!! Never going back here again!

When I have eaten here it was Steak Fajitas

Never puts seasoning on. I loved the steak fajitas they used to have but the last two years or so its not been the best. . .

April 13, 2008

Very Good Restaurant

First time at this restaurant. Very good restaurant. Very good food. Very attentive wait staff. Great margaritas and great swirl magaritas. Definitely will go to this restaurant again.
September 7, 2005

great food

La Casa Grade has great authentic mexican food. The salsa is just right and the tortilla chips are homemade. You couldnt ask for better service either. PROS: service and authenticity of food CONS: none

Mexican Takeout Beloit

La Casa Grande  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/01/2016 A diner from Beloit, WI tried it.

• 10/26/2016 A diner from Madison, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Was Gucci. :D
    Cons
    Naddaaaa
    Comments
    Speak english
  • 10/22/2016 A diner from Beloit, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/08/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/23/2016 A diner from Scales Mound, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/18/2016 A diner from Beloit, WI tried it.

• 9/12/2016 A diner from Beloit, WI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    ...
  • 9/07/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 8/06/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/30/2016 A diner from Beloit, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

La Casa Grande is located near the cities of South Beloit.
People found this by searching for: La Casa Grande Beloit, La Casa Grande Beloit Wi, La Casa Grande Beloit Wi Menu, La Casa Grande Menu Beloit, La Casa Grande Menu, La Casa Grande Beloit Wisconsin Menu, and La Casa Grande Beloit Menu.