La Casa Grande

Cuisine: Mexican

La Casa Grande is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"Was Gucci. :D "
"..."
"Great food a lot of it but a little pricey but the amount of food makes up for it"
Cons
"Naddaaaa"
"Food was by far the worst Mexican food I have ever ate in my life. Absolutely horrible! The salsa was flavorless and had celery in it. The steak in the steak tacos was so over done, it was like beef jerky. The rice was just Knorr out of a bag. The ma"
Comments
"Speak english"
"Love the food!"
  • 9/08/2017

A dining patron from Beloit, WI tried it.

• 8/23/2017

A diner from Beloit, WI tried it.

• 5/06/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Beloit, WI tried it.

• 4/27/2017

A diner from Beloit, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/03/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it.

• 3/10/2017

A dining patron from Beloit, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/13/2017

A Mexican food lover from Beloit, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/26/2016

Rebeccap1 tried it.

• 12/13/2016

A Mexican food lover from Burlington, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/01/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Beloit, WI tried it.

Eww_Sick photo

Eww_Sick

Roscoe, IL

Disgusting!

This place is absolutely disgusting! They tried to give me food that they gave to someone else. I watched as the woman in front of me got her food. I pulled up to the window and sat for a few minutes because they didn’t realize I was there and I didn’t have my phone and didn’t know there was a door right by the back. The woman who was in front of me went walking in with a bunch of food. She had been gone for several minutes at this point. I quickly pulled up to make sure it was not my food. It however was my food and they were going to give it to me after getting it back from that woman. This is disgusting who knows what this woman did with my food?!?!?! Who knows how many times this has happened, the staff acted as if this is a regular occurrence. . . EWWW!!! Never going back here again!

When I have eaten here it was Steak Fajitas

Never puts seasoning on. I loved the steak fajitas they used to have but the last two years or so its not been the best. . .

Mexican Takeout Beloit

La Casa Grande  Restaurant Reviews

La Casa Grande is located near the cities of South Beloit.
People found this by searching for: La Casa Grande Menu Beloit, La Casa Grande Menu, La Casa Grande Beloit Wi Menu, Casa Grande Beloit Wi, La Casa Grande Beloit, La Casa Grande Beloit Wisconsin, La Casa Grande Beloit Menu, and La Casa Grande Beloit Wi.