La Casa Grande

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Soups

La Casa Grande is a Mexican, Lunch, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"Was Gucci. :D "
"..."
"Great food a lot of it but a little pricey but the amount of food makes up for it"
Cons
"Naddaaaa"
"Food was by far the worst Mexican food I have ever ate in my life. Absolutely horrible! The salsa was flavorless and had celery in it. The steak in the steak tacos was so over done, it was like beef jerky. The rice was just Knorr out of a bag. The ma"
Comments
"Speak english"
"Love the food!"
  • 1/11/2018

A diner from Beloit, WI tried it.

• 11/17/2017

A Mexican food lover from Scales Mound, IL tried it.

• 9/08/2017

A dining patron from Beloit, WI tried it.

• 8/23/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Beloit, WI tried it.

• 5/06/2017

A Mexican food lover from Beloit, WI tried it.

• 4/27/2017

A dining patron from Beloit, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/03/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 3/10/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Beloit, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/13/2017

• 12/26/2016

Rebeccap1 tried it.

Eww_Sick photo

Eww_Sick

Roscoe, IL

Disgusting!

This place is absolutely disgusting! They tried to give me food that they gave to someone else. I watched as the woman in front of me got her food. I pulled up to the window and sat for a few minutes because they didn’t realize I was there and I didn’t have my phone and didn’t know there was a door right by the back. The woman who was in front of me went walking in with a bunch of food. She had been gone for several minutes at this point. I quickly pulled up to make sure it was not my food. It however was my food and they were going to give it to me after getting it back from that woman. This is disgusting who knows what this woman did with my food?!?!?! Who knows how many times this has happened, the staff acted as if this is a regular occurrence. . . EWWW!!! Never going back here again!

When I have eaten here it was Steak Fajitas

Never puts seasoning on. I loved the steak fajitas they used to have but the last two years or so its not been the best. . .

April 13, 2008

Very Good Restaurant

First time at this restaurant. Very good restaurant. Very good food. Very attentive wait staff. Great margaritas and great swirl magaritas. Definitely will go to this restaurant again.
September 7, 2005

great food

La Casa Grade has great authentic mexican food. The salsa is just right and the tortilla chips are homemade. You couldnt ask for better service either. PROS: service and authenticity of food CONS: none

5/11/2018

A diner from Beloit, WI tried Tony & Marias Restaurant and rated it . They liked the food and liked the service.

5/09/2018

A diner from Beloit, WI tried Da Catch and rated it .

4/12/2018

A Hot Dogs chowhound from US tried Dog World.

4/06/2018

An Italian chowhound from Brodhead, WI tried Tony & Marias Restaurant.

3/29/2018

A Pizza food lover from Beloit, WI tried Pizza Hut and liked it.

3/29/2018

A dining patron from Beloit, WI tried Da Catch.

3/14/2018

A Chicken food lover from Beloit, WI tried Da Catch.

3/12/2018

A diner from Beloit, WI tried Da Catch.

3/11/2018

A Southern chowhound from Poughkeepsie, NY tried Bjs Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/11/2018

A dining patron from Roscoe, IL tried West Side Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great service ,fast cooks, made to order! Matt (owner) Friendly they greet you with a smile! ALL WAITRESSES ARE GREAT! (We love Cindy) . and the food!
Cons
I have nothing negative to say!
Mexican Dinner Lunch

La Casa Grande  Restaurant Reviews

La Casa Grande is located near the cities of South Beloit.
People found this by searching for: La Casa Grande Menu Beloit, La Casa Grande Menu, La Casa Grande Beloit Wi, La Casa Grande Beloit Menu, La Casa Grande Beloit Wi Menu, Lacasagrande, Lacasa Grande Restaurant In Beloir Wi, and La Casa Grande Beloit.