105 Rue Prince-arthur Ouest
Montréal, QC H2X

La Caverne Grecque

Neighborhoods: Le Plateau-Mont-Royal
Cuisine: Greek

La Caverne Grecque is a Greek restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

CheapEthnicEatz photo

CheapEthnicEatz

Montréal, QC

Good for money

So March 11th was the 1 year mark since I started this dinner group. And I celebrated that event with 48 fellow members of Cheap Ethnic Eatz for a wonderful dinner at La Caverne Grecque on Prince-Arthur. It was quite hard to find a restaurant to accomodate such a big group but yet for a very reasonable price. And that actually made me a bit nervous to get such a great deal…a full table d’hôte for $17…at a place I had not tried in years.

Well let me say everyone, especially myself, was very pleasantly surprised. The meal was delicious. We started of with shared platters of pikilia which really opened up the appetite. Next we were served a fresh salad. The main meals was a choice of chicken brochette, salmon, or fillet mignon brochette. I had the filet mignon. I asked for medium-rare and it was served perfectly as requested. The meat was so flavorful and tender. I was really impressed. Don’t know if anyone ordered the salmon but the chicken was very good as well. The only disappointment was dessert. We all expected to receive some baklava but we were served a somewhat still frozen commercial cake for groups. But over all it was excellent.

Its always so amazing to see so many people join the dinners and 48 people coming to this one was heart warming. I was accompanied by my dad, his first time at a dinner. It was so great to see so many faithful faces and many new ones too. I first thought of singling out people but I would certainly forget some. So I say Thank You too all my ever present members, my assistants, and my friends. You know who you are. Lets have many more too come.

Again, if you are a big group and look for great food for a great price…try La Caverne Grecque.

Greek BYOB

La Caverne Grecque  Restaurant Reviews

La Caverne Grecque is located near the cities of Saint Laurent, Mont Royal, St Laurent, Mount Royal, and Mt Royal.
People found this by searching for: Caverne Grecque Prince Arthur, La Caverne Grecque, La Caverne Grecque Menu, Menu For La Caverne Grecque, Menu Grecque, Caverne Greque, La Caverne Grecque Montreal, Menu Caverne Grecque, and Caverne Grecque Menu.