1012 Avondale Ave

La Chinitas Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Highland Hills
Cuisine: Mexican, Chinese, Tex-mex

Overall
Pros
"Like the Chinese food, great service."
"Everything there has always been great. I have been coming in since I was a little girl. The only thing I wish they'd do in all those decades is cook the Mexican rice completely; its always been crunchy & we Latinos know crunchy rice is undercooked rice. "
Cons
"I was pleased with the food. What was a huge turn off for me was the way the upper management (family of the owners) treated their employees. They curse and criticize the employees in front of the customers. In one instance, the bus boy fell and inst"
  • 5/17/2019

A diner from TX tried it.

• 11/24/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried it.

• 2/20/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Bellville, TX tried it.

• 1/24/2018

A dining patron from San Antonio, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/22/2017

• 6/13/2017

• 5/02/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Houston, TX tried it.

• 3/10/2017

A dining patron from Houston, TX tried it.

• 1/31/2017

• 8/10/2016

A Mexican food lover from San Antonio, TX tried it.

Mexican Chinese Good For Kids

La Chinitas Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: La Chinitas Restaurant, Las Chinitas San Antonio Menu, La Chinita's Restaurant Menu, La Chinitas Restaurant Menu, Las Chinitas Menu, La Chinita San Antonio Menu, La Chinita Restaurant Menu, La Chinitas Behind The Kitchen Door, and La Chinitas.