La Choza

Cuisine: Mexican, Salads, Lunch

January 1, 2010

Not what I had hoped

Great decor and a friendly staff eager to please. My fiancee ordered a sangria which was decent, but what she really liked was the fish tacos. I ordered the chile rellenos and I must say once I got a plate with food that was hot food and…
April 1, 2009

My 1st pick on Santa Fe

We visit Santa Fe for 2 weeks and we visit many restaurants, we were sad that we found La Choza on one of our last days. The environment and the service were nice but the food was the best of all.
December 8, 2008

Quite possibly heaven on earth.

My fiance's parents live in Santa Fe, and our trips practically revolve around how many times we get to go to La Choza. Service is typically great and the food is consistently amazing. It is not wildly sophisticated (an enchilada is an…

6/22/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Albuquerque, NM tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
good pizza
6/21/2017

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried Bull Ring, The in Downtown Santa Fe.

6/21/2017

A Burgers chowhound from CA tried RealBurger in Casa Alegre, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/20/2017

A diner from US tried Panda Express, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/20/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Santa Fe, NM tried Chopstix, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/19/2017

A New Mexican chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried Posa's El Merendero.

6/14/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Santa Fe, NM tried Burrito Spot, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
quick and efficient service
Cons
None
Comments
times i have visited this stand, has been excellent service by the staff
6/07/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Santa Fe, NM tried Tres Colores.

5/27/2017

An Asian food lover from Rio Rancho, NM tried The Bonsai ASIAN TACOS.

5/14/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Valentina's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Tasty food
Mexican Salads New Mexican Cuisine

La Choza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: La Choza Santa Fe, La Choza Sante Fe, La Choza Santa Fe Menu, "La Choza Santa Fe", La Choza Menu, La Choza Menu Santa Fe, and Teppan Santa Fe Nm.