La Choza

Cuisine: Mexican, Gluten Free, Breakfast

January 1, 2010

Not what I had hoped

Great decor and a friendly staff eager to please. My fiancee ordered a sangria which was decent, but what she really liked was the fish tacos. I ordered the chile rellenos and I must say once I got a plate with food that was hot food and…
April 1, 2009

My 1st pick on Santa Fe

We visit Santa Fe for 2 weeks and we visit many restaurants, we were sad that we found La Choza on one of our last days. The environment and the service were nice but the food was the best of all.
December 8, 2008

Quite possibly heaven on earth.

My fiance's parents live in Santa Fe, and our trips practically revolve around how many times we get to go to La Choza. Service is typically great and the food is consistently amazing. It is not wildly sophisticated (an enchilada is an…

5/25/2018

A Grill food lover from Santa Fe, NM tried Club at Quail Run in Arroyo Chamisa-Sol y Lomas.

5/23/2018

A diner from Santa Fe, NM tried Chopstix, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The most friendly people you’ll meet own the place and they are very generous too. Not to mention the great tasting food at a good price.
Cons
Just the ambience, but it’s not a place you’ll find yourself spending too much time in. It’s a fast food place.
5/19/2018

A Sandwiches food lover from Rio Rancho, NM tried Piñon Pub.

5/12/2018

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried Masa Sushi.

4/22/2018

A Continental food lover from Albuquerque, NM tried San Marcos Cafe.

3/30/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried Lucia's.

3/23/2018

A Bakeries food lover from US tried Clafoutis French Bakery & Restaurant in North Guadalupe Historic.

3/23/2018

A dining patron from Santa Fe, NM tried Valentina's and liked it.

3/21/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Adelita's Restaurant and liked it.

3/18/2018

A diner from TN tried Thai Cafe & Noodle Treats, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The only thai select restaurant in santa fe, if you don't know its awarded for authentic thai food.
Cons
They pretty much shame you to get less hot food, but i get it they don't want you crying to get your money back because you cant handle actual heat New Mexico.
Mexican Parking Outdoor seating

La Choza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: "La Choza Santa Fe", La Choza Santa Fe, La Choza Santa Fe Menu, La Choza Menu, La Choza Menu Santa Fe, La Choza Sante Fe, and Teppan Santa Fe Nm.