La Creperie

Cuisine: French, Catering, Lunch

La Creperie is a French, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
iPhone dining journal

Love this place. Lucien and Suzy and the rest...

Love this place. Lucien and Suzy and the rest of the staff are gracious and efficient. Love the trout and dessert crepes. Pleasant atmosphere for a change

TallGuy photo

TallGuy

Boca Raton, FL

Best Value in French Cuisine

Every once and awhile, you find perfection. La Creperie is perfection. Family owned and operated, La Creperie embodies everything French however with an elegance combined with ambiance, culinary perfection and excellent service that feels more like a masterpiece of art than a restaurant. And, as if why consider doing anything more, their prices are fair and seem to be “just right.” A 5-star rating doesn’t seem to do it justice!

We dined on a Wednesday evening. The restaurant is laid out very quaint with a traditional old-style French look. We sat near the window at a small and comfortable table. And it was quiet. The sort of quiet that complements a glass of house wine and table conversation that you can hear and enjoy. To begin with my companion had their Vichyssoise (cold potato soup, $5.50), and I had their traditional French Onion Soup. My server suggested that their French Onion Soup ($7.25) is the best in Florida. She was right. However, the Vichyssoise was equally as good, blending of ingredients were outstanding. Next a House Salad ($5.75), and the freshness of the salad was superbly complemented by an excellent house dressing.

For entree, my companion had their Trout with lemon and capers ($24.95) and I had a Ratatouille topped Lamb Sausage Crepe ($18.95). Ratatouille is traditional French stewed vegetables, and in this dish, it smothered homemade lamb sausage with Roquefort cheese. Compared to most restaurants, both dishes were huge in size. I’m a big eater and the portions were great. The trout was absolutely delicious. And the crepe was something I’ve never had before and the blending of spices made this dish a signature dish. Truly 5-star quality dishes. Concluding our meal, although no idea where I found the room, was Blueberry Raspberry with Vanilla Ice Cream Crepe ($12.95) together served with French coffee. The berries were fresh and complemented the ice cream and crepe perfectly. It felt more healthy than rich. And best of all, I love that feeling of leaving a restaurant and feeling great. With La Creperie, that is exactly how we felt. A truly relaxing evening, great conversation, never rushed, elegant, delicious with great value.

July 17, 2012

We visited for a special dinner and loved it! We will be back!
July 17, 2012

we celebrated my husbands birthday an d the food was wow we recomend this place very highly
Logo88x33

Rp

from Urbanspoon
May 28, 2012

It was ok! The garlic/spinach/escargot crepe was horrible!!! They used garlic from a jar and frozen spinach !! They onion soup was very good! I would go back for the soup and a salad!!! Be prepared to sit for a long time!!!' service is…

French Parking Catering

La Creperie  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/03/2015 A diner from Pompano Beach, FL tried it.

• 11/25/2015 A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/26/2014 A diner from FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/13/2013 A diner from Deerfield Beach, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/27/2013 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 4/16/2013 A diner from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it and liked it.

La Creperie is located near the cities of Plantation, Lauderdale Lakes, Roosevelt Gardens, and Washington Park.
People found this by searching for: Resto La Creperie Fort Lauderdale Floride, La Creperie Sunrise, La Creperie Lauderhill Menu, Le Creperie Lauderhill Menu, L Creperie, Sunrise, Fl., La Creperie Lauderhill, Lacreperie Restaurant, and La Creperie Lauderhill Fl.