119 East Ridgewood Avenue
Ridgewood, NJ

La Fiamma

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza

• 9/02/2015

An Italian food lover from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

MotherGrizzly photo

MotherGrizzly

Ridgewood, NJ

Outdoor Adventure @ La Fiamma

Eating outdoors in Ridgewood isn’t uncommon. Many restaurants have outdoor seating when the weather begs for it. La Fiamma is one of these places and it’s hard to ignore an outdoor setting with Italian food on hand.

The food is what you would expect from Italian fanfare from the antipasti to the entrees. What caught my eye was the wood-burning oven pizza. There is such a different taste when it comes to wood-burning pizza so I knew I had to give this a try. I had the Verdura which consists of homemade mozzarella, mushrooms. roasted peppers, black olives, spinach and tomato sauce. It really was a good pizza and one I thoroughly enjoyed.

What irks me about this place is the wait service especially if you are seated outside. It wasn’t crowded when I arrived so I had no problems getting seated. However I had problems finding someone to wait on me. It took more than 10 minutes before someone decided to come out and check on me and give and a glass of water. I wasn’t to only one irked by the outdoor service. Many people seated outside faced similar missteps from the wait staff.

The prices are reasonable and the food is decent. Once the service gets under control I’m sure the experience at La Fiamma will be more enjoyable.

delirium820 photo

delirium820

Waldwick, NJ

Italian-style food with some good surprises...

This place always seems busy especially when sitting outside is possible. La Fiamma serves up some great Italian food that is enjoyed by everyone. I actually like the wood-fired brick oven pizza. Having it cooked this way makes a huge difference. The pan seared tilapia is nicely done with great and powerful flavors. I do enjoy the lasagna bolognese with the rich meat ragu. It’s how lasagna should be made. This restaurant actually has a wine license but you can on order by the bottle. It’s reasonably priced with good food though the service could really use an upgrade.

Italian Pizza

La Fiamma  Restaurant Reviews

La Fiamma is located near the cities of Ho Ho Kus, Glen Rock, Midland Park, Waldwick, and Washington Twp.
People found this by searching for: Fiamma Pizza Millburn Nj Menu, La Fiamma Ridgewood Nj, La Fiamma Ridgewood, Fiamma Wood Fired Pizza Millburn Nj, La Fiamma Ridgewood Nj Menu, Review For La Fiamma, and La Fiamma Menu.