624 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91101-2006

LA Fiesta Grande

Neighborhoods: South Pasadena
Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

LA Fiesta Grande is a Mexican, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Skip this Mexican Dump

Ugh!

I can’t have Amigo’s anymore else my guy friend has to deal with his girl drama. Whatever…not sure why I’m being dragged into his current girlfriend’s insecurities. We’re just friends, and I don’t understand why a grown man can’t have friends of both genders?

So, we end up here to hang out / talk.

The waiter literally seems pained to wait on us. We both felt his ’tude from the look he gave us. Sigh, so we ordered munchie food since neither of us were hungry really.

The 3 taquitos for $5.95 for the two of us tasted like the kind you heat up in a microwave. I won’t even go on with the green stuff that is probably supposed to be guacamole.

The ice tea came in a small glass. Um, hello, that means you’ll have to stop by every 5 mins to refill our glasses? which of course solicits additional stink eye from our server. The alcoholic drinks that people at nearby tables look huge in comparison!

Oh how I miss Amigos!!!

Dude needs to dump current girlfriend to save our friendship, just say’n. No way am I ever coming back here again, and I’m pissed that she has whipped my friend into this nonsense.

Taquitos

Mexican Catering Dinner
Sun-Thu 09:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri-Sat 09:00AM - 10:00PM

LA Fiesta Grande  Restaurant Reviews

LA Fiesta Grande is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: La Fiesta Granda Pasadena Menu, La Fiesta Grande S. Pasadena Ca, La Fiesta Grande Menu, La Fiesta Grande Pasadena Menu, Fiesta Grande, South Pasadena, La Fiesta Grande South Pasadena Ca, and La Fiesta Grande South Pasadena.