3785 S Nova Rd
Port Orange, FL 32129

La Fiesta

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Cafe

• 8/10/2018

A Mexican food lover from New Smyrna Beach, FL tried it.

• 4/16/2017

A diner from Port Orange, FL tried it.

• 4/14/2016

A diner from Daytona Beach, FL tried it.

• 9/02/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

tonya0188 photo

tonya0188

Daytona Beach, FL

Great food....But beware of the ROACHES!!!!!

This restaurant has great food….but beware of the ROACHES. My daughters and I ate there one day and a ROACH crawled on the wall and that was it….turned my stomach. So a couple of years went by and my husband and I started eating there again. Well, the first couple of times were great. But about the third visit the ROACHES showed up again….many of them either on the wall, floor and even one crawled across the table. So if they are crawling around what does the kitchen look like?

Chimichanga Combination

Great! A lot of food for the price.

Joannasuicide photo

Joannasuicide

New Smyrna Beach, FL

Great Place for a Meal!

I have been going to this restaurant for a few years with my husband and we really enjoy it. The service is always amazing and the food is always filling!

you must come and check it out.
some nights, they have live music.
other nights is 2 dollar Margaritas!

Bean Burrito

I love just ordering off of the A La Cart menu.
Perfect!

Mexican Outdoor seating Parking

La Fiesta  Restaurant Reviews

La Fiesta is located near the cities of Wilbur By The Sea, South Daytona Beach, South Daytona, and Daytona Beach Shores.
People found this by searching for: La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant Port Orange Fl, La Fiesta Port Orange Menu, La Fiesta Port Orange, La Fiesta Restaurant Port Orange Fl, La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant Port Orange Menu, La Fiesta Port Orange Fl, and La Fiesta Port Orange Fl Menu.