1008 E Bidwell St
Folsom, CA 95630

La Fiesta Taqueria

Cuisine: Mexican, American, Latin American

• 12/15/2014

A Mexican chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/09/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/08/2014

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/09/2014

• 5/07/2014

• 1/09/2014

A diner from Stockton, CA tried it.

December 10, 2011

It's "okay"....

I could say a lot about this place, but suffice it to say it's not the best mexican place I've been to. Food or ambiance wise. I think it's overrated. I'll update my review if it changes.
September 30, 2011

It's okay..

We just tried it for the first time. It's okay, although it tastes like it has quite a bit of MSG in it, and I felt slightly "weird" after I ate it, like when something has MSG. I'll try a different menu item and update.

Mexican Good For Kids Takeout

La Fiesta Taqueria  Restaurant Reviews

La Fiesta Taqueria is located near the cities of Orangevale.
People found this by searching for: La Fiesta Taqueria Folsom, La Fiesta In Folsom, La Fiesta Folsom, La Fiesta Taqueria Folsom Ca Menu, La Fiesta Taqueria Folsom Menu, Menu Of La Fiesta Mexican In Folsom, La Fiesta Taqueria Menu Folsom, and La Fiesta Folsom Menu.