9155 West Blue Mound Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226

La Fuente

Neighborhoods: Cannon Park
Cuisine: Mexican, Bar

La Fuente is a Mexican and Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 11/02/2019

Cmd63 tried it.

• 5/21/2017

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/25/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

juliemilwaukee photo

juliemilwaukee

Milwaukee, WI

Great Margarita and Cardboard Steak

I so loved my strawberry margarita. Went there for lunch with a friend. I ordered steak tacos. Unfortunately the steak was dried out. Then my friend and I waited over 20 minutes to get the bill. Our waitress disappeared. We asked another server…finally after 1/2 hour we got our bill.

Love the margaritas…steak had died…waitress disappeared without telling us. Manager had no sympathy.

steak tacos

Meat dried out-don’t need to say more!

CMD63 photo

CMD63

Kenosha, WI

Great service and decent food.

I went here on Saturday night with my aunt and cousins, who had been there before. (It was my first time here). Overall, it’s a big place, which was filled with lots of big parties drinking margaritas. The chips and salsa were delicious. Our server was very enthusiastic and attentive, although he did forget to bring out the guacamole we ordered as an appetizer. Since we had already received our entrees, we asked him to take it off the bill rather than bring it out afterwards. My cousin and I ordered the fajitas which were gigantic, served with a side of sour cream and cheese., as well as retried beans and rice. My aunt and other cousin ordered chimichangas. My cousin said that her chimichanga had cheddar cheese instead of queso cheese. As much as I love Mexican food, La Fuente unfortunately didn’t wow me. There just wasn’t a lot of flavor to the fajitas, and they were quite bland. The rice again was lacking in flavor. I’m glad I tried it, but probably wouldn’t return for another visit.

Mexican Good For Kids Takeout

La Fuente  Restaurant Reviews

La Fuente is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Fuentes Blue Mound Road Milw, La Fuentes Bluemound, La Fuente Menu Milwaukee, La Fuente Bluemound Road, Milwaukee Wi, La Fuente Bluemound Menu, La Fuente Menu Bluemound, La Fuente Restaurant Milwaukee, Wi, and La Fuentes On Bluemound Road.