La Fuente

Cuisine: Mexican, American, Cafe

December 13, 2008

Good...sometimes.

In my experience, this restaraunt is hit and miss. Customers are at the mercy of whoever the chef is at the time. If you like insanely spicy food, I recommend the camerones ala diabla.
November 1, 2005

PURE LOVE

If I could I would live at this place. The drinks are great and the seafood enchiladas are out of this world. The make and excellent white sauce. This place offers a unique variety of menu items that you would not normally see at other…
May 20, 2005

great food

I went there and had a great time, great food, great service and great beer!!!

8/13/2017

A dining patron from Sacramento, CA tried Perkos Cafe & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Pete Richardson He was there in am and pm he was my uncle my dads brother! I'm gonna miss him. If you were friends of Pete's Please text me I'd love to here about it My name is Tracy Text me at 559-202-9803
7/31/2017

A diner from Porterville, CA tried Papa Lolo's Take-N-Bake.

7/30/2017

A diner from Porterville, CA tried Tokyo Bowl and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

7/28/2017

A Chinese food lover from CA tried China Cafe.

7/25/2017

A diner from Stockton, CA tried Perkos Cafe & Grill and didn't like it.

7/18/2017

An American food lover from Porterville, CA tried Cafe 12:2.

7/16/2017

A diner from Oakland, CA tried Randy's Pasta Steak & Seafood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/15/2017

A Chinese food lover from Sacramento, CA tried Asia Garden Chinese Restaurant.

7/15/2017

A Burgers chowhound from US tried Super Burger Express.

7/11/2017

A Steak food lover from Porterville, CA tried Cellar and didn't like it.

Mexican Takeout American

La Fuente  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Www.La Fuente Porterville.Com, La Fuente Porterville Ca, La Fuente In Porterville Ca, La Fuente Restaurant In Porterville, Ca 93257, Fuentes Restaurant Porterville, La Fuente Porterville Ca Menupages, and La Fuente Porterville Ca Menu.