La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Terrible customer service!"
Cons
"Servers who knew their job. "
Comments
"We will never go there again!!"
  • 7/07/2015

A dining patron from Mercer Island, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/30/2014

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/20/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Terrible customer service!
    Cons
    Servers who knew their job.
    Comments
    We will never go there again!!
  • 9/28/2014

• 12/01/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

July 20, 2016

I feel like I just got from Mexico

I feel like I just got from Mexico, we went here last weekend and we had a wonderful time. Great tequila selection and authentic Mexican rice meals.
June 25, 2011

Chile rellenos...

best EVER. and.. never had to wait to get in or to get served. everyone seems friendly and the games on the big screen TVs are fun (with your cerveza and ..CHILE RELLENOS hehe.) You can tell them to up the spice if you like a little more…
July 22, 2009

OK food

Took my girlfriend out here to have some drinks and got hungry so we ordered some apps. I've been eating at mexican resturants all my life and this is ok food. My only issue is with prices. 1 its mexican food(i'm mexican too) 2 we're in a…

3/25/2018

An Asian chowhound from Kent, WA tried Blossom, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/25/2018

A Japanese food lover from Seattle, WA tried Sushi Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/24/2018

A dining patron from US tried Fuji Teriyaki, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/16/2018

A diner from Tacoma, WA tried Fuji Teriyaki.

3/14/2018

A dining patron from US tried I Luv Teriyaki, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/02/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Papa Murphy's.

2/21/2018

An American food lover from Renton, WA tried City Scene Cafe and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

2/16/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried La Fuente and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/24/2018

A diner from Bonney Lake, WA tried Freddie's Club of Renton.

1/20/2018

A Catering food lover from Seattle, WA tried Tommy's Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast
Mexican Lunch Breakfast

La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Bryn Mawr Skyway, Bryn Mawr, Skyway, Tukwila, and Cascade Fairwood.
People found this by searching for: La Hacienda Restaurant Renton Wa, La Hacienda Renton Menu, La Hacienda Rentob, La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant Renton, La Hacienda Renton, La Hacienda Restaurant Renton, and La Hacienda Des Moines Menu.