La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Terrible customer service!"
Cons
"Servers who knew their job. "
Comments
"We will never go there again!!"
  • 7/07/2015

A diner from Mercer Island, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/30/2014

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/20/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Terrible customer service!
    Cons
    Servers who knew their job.
    Comments
    We will never go there again!!
  • 9/28/2014

• 12/01/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

July 20, 2016

I feel like I just got from Mexico

I feel like I just got from Mexico, we went here last weekend and we had a wonderful time. Great tequila selection and authentic Mexican rice meals.
June 25, 2011

Chile rellenos...

best EVER. and.. never had to wait to get in or to get served. everyone seems friendly and the games on the big screen TVs are fun (with your cerveza and ..CHILE RELLENOS hehe.) You can tell them to up the spice if you like a little more…
December 1, 2008

Mexican Food!!

I've been here several times in the last few years, and every time its the same story. The waits are SO long that by the time I am seated I question whether or not ANY meal is worth it. But, without fail, the food is sensational and…

6/13/2018

A diner from Oak Harbor, WA tried Smoking Monkey Pizza in Sunset, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
We excitedly drove over an hour to have dinner here for my aunts birthday, and were beyond disappointed. Once we ordered our appetizer close to a half hour went by before someone from the kitchen came out and informed of that they were out of what we orde
3/25/2018

An Asian chowhound from Kent, WA tried Blossom, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/25/2018

A Japanese food lover from Seattle, WA tried Sushi Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/24/2018

A dining patron from US tried Fuji Teriyaki, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/16/2018

A dining patron from Tacoma, WA tried Fuji Teriyaki.

3/14/2018

A Japanese food lover from US tried I Luv Teriyaki, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/02/2018

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Papa Murphy's.

2/21/2018

An American food lover from Renton, WA tried City Scene Cafe and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

2/16/2018

A dining patron from US tried La Fuente and didn't like it. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/24/2018

A dining patron from Bonney Lake, WA tried Freddie's Club of Renton.

Mexican Lunch Breakfast

La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Bryn Mawr Skyway, Bryn Mawr, Skyway, Tukwila, and Cascade Fairwood.
People found this by searching for: La Hacienda Restaurant Renton, La Hacienda Des Moines Menu, La Hacienda Renton Menu, La Hacienda Renton, La Hacienda Rentob, La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant Renton, and La Hacienda Restaurant Renton Wa.