La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Terrible customer service!"
Cons
"Servers who knew their job. "
Comments
"We will never go there again!!"
  • 7/07/2015

A Mexican food lover from Mercer Island, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/30/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/20/2014

A Mexican food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Terrible customer service!
    Cons
    Servers who knew their job.
    Comments
    We will never go there again!!
  • 9/28/2014

A Mexican food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/01/2013

A diner from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

July 20, 2016

I feel like I just got from Mexico

I feel like I just got from Mexico, we went here last weekend and we had a wonderful time. Great tequila selection and authentic Mexican rice meals.
June 25, 2011

Chile rellenos...

best EVER. and.. never had to wait to get in or to get served. everyone seems friendly and the games on the big screen TVs are fun (with your cerveza and ..CHILE RELLENOS hehe.) You can tell them to up the spice if you like a little more…
July 22, 2009

OK food

Took my girlfriend out here to have some drinks and got hungry so we ordered some apps. I've been eating at mexican resturants all my life and this is ok food. My only issue is with prices. 1 its mexican food(i'm mexican too) 2 we're in a…

11/12/2017

A diner from US tried Water's Table, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/05/2017

A Vietnamese chowhound from US tried Thai #1 & Pho Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/04/2017

A Pizza food lover from Seattle, WA tried Pizza Hut and liked it.

10/15/2017

A Vietnamese food lover from US tried Thai #1 & Pho Cafe.

10/14/2017

A Mexican food lover from Vashon, WA tried La Fuente.

10/11/2017

A Burgers chowhound from US tried Dairy Queen and liked it.

10/11/2017

A dining patron from Redmond, WA tried Water's Table.

10/10/2017

A diner from Renton, WA tried Jack in the Box.

10/10/2017

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Shari's Restaurants.

10/08/2017

A Burgers food lover from Seattle, WA tried Applebee's and didn't like it.

Mexican Breakfast Parking

La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Bryn Mawr Skyway, Bryn Mawr, Skyway, and Tukwila.
People found this by searching for: La Hacienda Restaurant Renton Wa, La Hacienda Des Moines Menu, La Hacienda Renton, La Hacienda Renton Menu, La Hacienda Restaurant Renton, La Hacienda Rentob, and La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant Renton.