7607 Old Georgetown Rd
Bethesda, MD 20814

la Madeleine

Cuisine: French, European, Lunch

la Madeleine is a French, European, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

• 11/16/2018

A diner from Silver Spring, MD tried it.

OOOOOH La La!

Outstanding service and food! I loved it ! I am a mother of an autistic child so when I go to any restaurant, it must be autism friendly. La Madeleine is it has open space,vast seating choices and kid friendly bath rooms. The staff did not mind my son being over active. The best part it is cool,quiet and the lights are kind of low so no sensory over load. In addition to that the food. Yum they had the best Chicken Friand ever and the freshest Fruit Tart.
My sons enjoyed the cheesecake.

Chicken Friand

As I wrote above, they had the best Chicken Friand.

gigitata photo

gigitata

Bethesda, MD

Bad Service

I had a very bad experience in Bethesda location. I was in line and ready to order but the waiter ignored me and asked the lady behind me to order. She pointed me and said she is first but he ignored me again and asked her to order. She was surprised and replied it’s not her turn. He looked at me and told me to order at the cash!

I ordered at cash. I wanted to take out half my left over sandwich. I asked the same guy to give me a box. He came close to me and rudely replied:

“I won’t serve you here. There is nothing here for you.”

I was surprised and asked him what does he mean?

He again repeated:

“There is nothing for you here today. You can’t have anything”.

I asked for his supervisor but he went and gave me the box. I was in my work break and didn’t want to lose my temper for this guy.

I definitely won’t go to this café again. You cannot be sure what you are eating while a sick guy is presenting the café. I believe Madeline will lose its customers if they continue keeping jerks like him.

French European Good For Kids
octobere

0 useful

la Madeleine  Restaurant Reviews

la Madeleine is located near the cities of 7, Uninc Montgomery County, Chevy Chase Village, Friendship Village, and Martins Add.
People found this by searching for: "Restaurantes" La Madeleine In Bethesda Maryland, La Madeleine Kids Menu Images, La Madeleine Restaurant Bethesda Md, Le Madeleine In Bethesda, Le Madeleine Bethesda, La Madeleine Bethesda, La Madeleine Kids Menu, and La Madeleine Menu Prices Bethesda.