La Manda's Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
Pros
"I have been eating there since the late 70's what else can I say."
"Have been going there for 40 years great food and family restaurant you fix what's not broken"
  • 8/11/2016

A dining patron from Port Chester, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I have been eating there since the late 70's what else can I say.
  • 11/05/2015

A dining patron from London, H9 tried it and liked it.

• 4/26/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/18/2014

• 9/18/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/22/2013

An Italian chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/13/2013

A dining patron from New Haven, CT tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

March 26, 2010

Scrumptious Italian!

There hasn’t been a new review here in 2 years so let me add one to the mix – La Manda’s serves up INCREDIBLE food! We live in Manhattan but we used to live in White Plains & this is one of the haunts we try to eat at when visiting folks…
February 21, 2008

Excellent pizza!

After having lived in the heart of the Italian section of Brooklyn for several years, I'm a full-fledged pizza snob. I was very sketpical about finding any pizza worth its dough in Westchester County until I tried La Manda's. The smell of…
September 11, 2007

super thin, delicious pizza

On my way home sometimes I pick up from La Mandas. The pasta is generally good, but I keep returning for the pizza- very thin, crispy crust. The sauce is garlicly and delicious. I can easily finish one of these pies myself but it's great…

5/19/2018

An Italian food lover from US tried Italian Pavilion and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/12/2018

A diner from White Plains, NY tried Italian Pavilion, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

4/28/2018

An Italian food lover from Franklin Square, NY tried Sir John's Italian Restaurant.

4/19/2018

An Italian food lover from Syracuse, NY tried Italian Pavilion and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/16/2018

A dining patron from White Plains, NY tried Italian Pavilion.

4/14/2018

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried Freebird Kitchen & Bar.

4/11/2018

A diner from White Plains, NY tried Nonna's Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/07/2018

A diner from White Plains, NY tried Italian Pavilion and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/25/2018

A diner from Riverhead, NY tried La Picara, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/15/2018

A Bagels chowhound from US tried Bagel Oven Inc.

Italian Breakfast Takeout

La Manda's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

La Manda's Restaurant is located near the cities of East White Plains, Westchester County, North White Plains, Hartsdale, and West Harrison.
People found this by searching for: La Manda White Plains Menu, Food Near Me 10607, Lamanda's White Plains Menu, La Mandas, La Monda Restaurant White Plains, La Mandas Reastaurant Around Westchester Mall, Best Italian Restaurants In Elmsford Ny, La Manda White Plains, and La Mandas White Plains.