La Manda's Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
Pros
"I have been eating there since the late 70's what else can I say."
"Have been going there for 40 years great food and family restaurant you fix what's not broken"
  • 8/11/2016

An Italian chowhound from Port Chester, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I have been eating there since the late 70's what else can I say.
  • 11/05/2015

A dining patron from London, H9 tried it and liked it.

• 4/26/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/18/2014

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/18/2014

• 12/22/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/13/2013

An Italian chowhound from New Haven, CT tried it.

March 26, 2010

Scrumptious Italian!

There hasn’t been a new review here in 2 years so let me add one to the mix – La Manda’s serves up INCREDIBLE food! We live in Manhattan but we used to live in White Plains & this is one of the haunts we try to eat at when visiting folks…
February 21, 2008

Excellent pizza!

After having lived in the heart of the Italian section of Brooklyn for several years, I'm a full-fledged pizza snob. I was very sketpical about finding any pizza worth its dough in Westchester County until I tried La Manda's. The smell of…
September 11, 2007

super thin, delicious pizza

On my way home sometimes I pick up from La Mandas. The pasta is generally good, but I keep returning for the pizza- very thin, crispy crust. The sauce is garlicly and delicious. I can easily finish one of these pies myself but it's great…

5/10/2017

A food lover from Florham Park, NJ tried La Picara, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/10/2017

A Peruvian chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried Mistura.

5/07/2017

A diner from Purchase, NY tried Mistura and liked it.

5/07/2017

A Peruvian chowhound from White Plains, NY tried Mistura, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/05/2017

A dining patron from West Harrison, NY tried Francesco's Restaurant.

5/03/2017

A diner from Tarrytown, NY tried Francesco's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/30/2017

A diner from US tried Niko's Greek Taverna.

4/26/2017

Aleshak tried Pick & Roll Soul Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . Aleshak liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fried fish and corn bread
Cons
Nothing
4/23/2017

A diner from Hartsdale, NY tried Dorrys Diner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/20/2017

A Peruvian food lover from White Plains, NY tried Mistura and liked it.

Italian Breakfast Takeout

La Manda's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

La Manda's Restaurant is located near the cities of East White Plains, Westchester County, North White Plains, Hartsdale, and West Harrison.
People found this by searching for: La Mandas, Lamanda's White Plains Menu, La Mandas White Plains, La Manda White Plains Menu, La Mandas Reastaurant Around Westchester Mall, La Manda White Plains, Best Italian Restaurants In Elmsford Ny, and La Monda Restaurant White Plains.