La Masseria RI

Cuisine: Italian, Thai, American

La Masseria RI is a Italian, Thai, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Best restaurant in EG. The food are so delicious. Pasta are freshly made. I love this place. "
Cons
"Sometimes the music is loud like you couldnt hear each other"
Comments
"Come visit this place"
timk31 photo

timk31

Warwick, RI

Excellent Pasta, okay shellfish, okay service

My husband I and went to La Masseria for the first time last night. The atmosphere was excellent. My husband had the filet mignon. It was tender and perfectly cooked. The portion of mashed potatoes was small. I ordered the Linguine Alle Vongole. The pasta was excellent. The clams were disappointing. The clams were dry and didn’t have much flavor. Living in RI, I would expect native clams. When I mentioned to our server “I loved the pasta but was disappointed in the clams”, he told me I should pretend I’m in Italy. During the same conversation, he asked if I would like another glass of wine “because it may change my attitude”. Of course he followed up with “I’m only kidding”. I’m not sure if I would go back again. There are too many excellent Italian restaurants in RI that offer great food with the service to match.

Filet Mignon

Linguine Alle Vongole

Pad-thai-1024x768

Photo by Jerome Paz / Flickr Thai food is a takeout classic, and as American palates become more adventurous, we’re lucky enough to see more authentic versions of our favorite Thai dishes popping... read more

Italian Takeout Outdoor seating

La Masseria RI  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/07/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Sometimes the music is loud like you couldnt hear each other
    Comments
    Come visit this place
  • 7/10/2013 A diner from Boston, MA tried it.

• 4/04/2013 A diner from Springfield, NJ tried it and liked it.

La Masseria RI is located near the cities of Warwick.
People found this by searching for: Lamazzeriarhodeisland, La Masseria Ri Menu, Mazzeria Ri, La Masseria East Greenwich, La Masseria Ri, La Masseria East Greenwich Ri Menu, La Masseria Reviews, and Lamazzeria, East Greenwich Ri.