Delsea Dr
Malaga, NJ 08328

La Pizza

Cuisine: Italian

Overall
Pros
"Chicken in my salad was burnt to a crisp"
"Fast service"
"We've order from here many times over the years. Seems that since the beginning of the year they have hired cooks that can't read. You expect an occasional mess up but this seems to be repeated. The last time not only did they mess up, but messed my order"
" the all-around service"
"This was the best restaurant I have ever been to!!! "
"The food was great and the pizza was the best that I have had in a long time "
"Lower prices compared to the other similar restaurants in the area and then food is just as good. "
"I order from there often and the food is great"
"Their pizza crust is perfectly crispy, always have the perfect balance of cheese, sauce, and toppings."
"Friendly employees also the food is great and they have a lot of choices"
"All the different food I've ate there been great. Chicken ceaser salad I highly recommand."
"Great family atmosphere "
"I love the girls in there and they are so helpful I had two party's there and they both turned out well and I will be having a lot more"
"The workers there are super friendly"
"So much food for great prices!"
"Pizza"
"Eaten there since the 80's ♥"
Cons
"There was nothing bad about it!!!"
"The food was great and best pizza I have had in a long time"
"Awesome food and service .. ordering again tonight :p"
"Their cheesesteaks don't have that much cheese in them"
"Nothing at the moment "
"Lower prices"
"Service can be slow during dinner time"
"Service can be slow"
"Faster delivery "
Comments
"Great flavored pizza! "
"Graet times"
"N/A"
  • 12/08/2017

An Italian food lover from Franklinville, NJ tried it.

• 12/02/2017

A dining patron from Millville, NJ tried it.

• 11/19/2017

A dining patron from Mount Laurel, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/11/2017

An Italian food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/08/2017

A dining patron from Franklinville, NJ tried it.

• 10/23/2017

A diner from Elmer, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Chicken in my salad was burnt to a crisp
  • 10/13/2017

A diner from Millville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/02/2017

An Italian chowhound from US tried it.

• 9/02/2017

A diner from Newfield, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/03/2017

A dining patron from Millville, NJ tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Italian Delivery

La Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

La Pizza is located near the cities of Quarryville and Newfield.
People found this by searching for: La Pizza Menu Malaga Nj, La Pizza Malaga Nj Menu, La Pizza Franklinville, Lapizza Malaga Nj, La Pizza In Malaga Nj, La Pizza Malaga Nj, and La Pizza Malaga N.J..