1093 E Bridge St
Brighton, CO 80601-2252

La Placita Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican

Overall
Pros
"The food and service were excellent!! 5 stars! Hope they open again soon"
"Doesn't matter closed noe"
"Friendly, good food, good service"
"Good food lots of hair in the food and lots of drug traffic"
Cons
"Just kidding about the drugs. Seriously I didn't like the place it was horrible I would never return I spent three days being sick after benign there. And I know I got sick from there because prior to being there all of what I ate was fresh foods that"
Comments
"Don't go unless you love your bathroom"
  • 12/11/2017

A Mexican food lover from Billings, MT tried it.

• 10/30/2015

A Mexican food lover from Perris, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/10/2015

Pros
    The food and service were excellent!! 5 stars! Hope they open again soon
  • 11/18/2014

A Mexican chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/03/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/15/2014

A Mexican food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Doesn't matter closed noe
  • 12/08/2014

• 12/03/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/19/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/06/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

mtngrlco photo

mtngrlco

Denver, CO

:( sadly they are closed

I loved the their green chili. My daughter and I would eat there once a month

January 13, 2013

My Placita Restaurant

This is the best Mexican restaurant in Brighton, CO. The owners and staff are very friendly. The food and service is excellent. My husband and I are going here for 2 years and we love it. We go every weekend. The chicken fajitas are…
January 25, 2010

Good mexican

Eaten here several times with my father and sister in-law. Good mexican in you're in the Brighton area.
January 24, 2010

Great Salsa

La Placitia has pretty good mexican food. If you're in Brighton and seeking a great atmosphere and good food... stop by.

Mexican

La Placita Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: La Placita Menu Brighton Co, Why Did La Placita Close In Colorado, La Placita Brighton, La Placita Brighton Co Menu, Wellpath Brighton Co 80601 Mail, La Placita Restaurant, La Placita Brighton Co, La Placita Brighton Co Closed, and La Placita Brighton Colorado.