LA Pupusa Loca

Neighborhoods: Spring Shadows

Pros
"Cheap pupusas"
Cons
"Missing food, rude staff that yells at you no manager to be found"
Comments
"Don't waste your time here. It's dirty, the staff is rude, gloves are not used to cook. "
  • 7/09/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cheap pupusas
    Cons
    Missing food, rude staff that yells at you no manager to be found
    Comments
  • 5/20/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/17/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/07/2014

A chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

Pixxie photo

Pixxie

Houston, TX

This place sucks

This was my first time and last time ordering & going here.

I called and placed an order to go, they took my order (8 pupusas) & they hung up on me. I went in to pick up my order, asked me what name it was under & I told them nobody asked for my name, they just hung up on me, the waitresses looked at each other and laughed. I waited 5 minutes, they handed me my order and I headed home. I opened my containers and only 7 pupusas were given to me. I called them, they said to call them back in 5 minutes because they needed to talk to the kitchen cooks. I called back after a couple minutes, they said I needed to talk to the cook & when she answered the phone, I told her that I was missing 1 pupusa. She was such a bitch & raised her voice at me saying “no you’re not because I gave you 8, 4 in each container so what do you want?” I told her “I’m missing 1 pupusa, there’s only 7, I just got home and opened the container” she proceeded to yell, and tell me that it wasn’t possible for me to be missing one pupusa and that she wasn’t going to give me one more because she was certain she gave me 8. I told her I paid for 8 and only got 7 & if she couldn’t give me what I paid for I’d call my bank and dispute the transaction because they weren’t providing me with the goods I paid for, and my kids were waiting because we were missing food. She lowered her voice and said “yeah well that’s very strange because I know that I gave you your complete order but I guess if you must have another one I can make it”. Completely rude, with no sense of manners or communication skills. The place is small and dirty, they don’t use gloves to cook, and to top it off they don’t care about losing business or gaining potential customers. Disgusting excuse for a restaurant and disgusting excuse for hospitable staff.

Pupusas

August 17, 2009

La Pupusa Loca is good enough

this location is good and their pupusas are cheesy. the waitstaff are friendly and attentive. if you live close by try them. good enough Salvadorian food.

Yong's Bakery

Bakeries in Southwest

Thai Jasmine Restaurant

Thai in Southeast

The Remington

American in River Oaks

LA Pupusa Loca  Restaurant Reviews

LA Pupusa Loca is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: La Pupusa Loca On Hammerly, Pupusas Houston, La Pupusa Loca Houston, Pupusa Loca Houston, Pupusa Loca On Hammerly, Pupusa.Loca On.Hammerly, La Pupusa Loca Hammerly, and Pupusas In Houston.