122 S El Camino Real
San Clemente, CA 92672-4043

La Rocco's Pizzeria

Cuisine: Beer, Lunch, Cafe

• 8/07/2017

A dining patron from San Clemente, CA tried it and liked it.

• 6/12/2016

A dining patron from San Juan Capistrano, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/03/2015

A dining patron from San Juan Capistrano, CA tried it.

• 6/15/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/22/2013

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

BruceC photo

BruceC

San Clemente, CA

WARNING BEFORE YOU TRY THIS PLACE!

OMG! It’s like I’ve had pizza for the 1st time! My beautiful wife brought home a box of leftover pizza from La Rocco’s last night. Inside were slices from five different pizzas and I tried em all. Best pizza I have ever had!!! And the crust!! OMG the crust is something I usually toss to my dogs but not this crust! I don’t know what’s in it but I’m pretty sure it’s addictive. Let me go on record as saying I am a professional in the food business, I am something of a gourmet food snob and married to an Italian (also in the food business) and she really knows how to cook. We both agree that La Rocco’s pizzas are head & shoulders above the crowd and put most other pizzas to shame. Warning! Try La Rocco’s Pizzeria once and you will not be able to enjoy pizza from anywhere else ever again. They are on a whole different level. Prepare to be wow’d!

5 PIZZAS

Various pizzas

Delivery Beer Lunch

La Rocco's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: La Rocco's Pizza San Clemente, La Rocco's San Clemente Menu, Roccos Pizza San Clemente, Rocco's San Clemente, La Rocco's Pizzeria San Clemente, Larocco's Pizza San Clemente, and Larocco's Pizza Menu San Clemente.