4012 Golf Rd
Skokie, IL 60076-1409

LA Rosa Pizza On Golf

Neighborhoods: Skokie
Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Lunch

LA Rosa Pizza On Golf is a Pizza, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Best Pizza and owners and staff always friendly !!!!"
Cons
"Perfect"
  • 4/23/2016

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best Pizza and owners and staff always friendly !!!!
    Cons
    Perfect
  • 11/02/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 3/28/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/18/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Morton Grove, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

pazzescauna photo

pazzescauna

Skokie, IL

100% Satisfied

My wife and I just moved to Skokie with our kids last September. We talked with our neighbors and they suggested La Rosa on Golf for pizza. We ordered and fell in love with the food. We later discovered that our whole block orders from them as time progressed. :) Very fast delivery service, as well as courteous staff members. I have been in there to pick up a pizza and it appears to be a family-owned business. The owners kids work there with him, something not seen anymore. Very nice place with wonderful food.

DiningDivTour photo

DiningDivTour

Highland, IL

These People are THIEVES

THESE PEOPLE ARE THIEVES. IF YOU ARE CALLING FROM A HOTEL EXPECT A MASSIVE JACKING UP OF THE PRICE YOU ARE QUOTED WHEN YOUR FOOD ARRIVES. I tried to place an order last night via the internet that did not go through but gave me a price of $26.40 for a 2 topping 14" pizza with a 6 pack of diet coke and two pieces of what turned out to be prefabricated cheesecake and the “internet special” said that I would get free delivery which took $2.50 off the price for a total of $23.90. See the posted screen shot for the order. When my pizza arrived I was charged TWENTY NINE DOLLARS AND FORTY CENTS PLUS TIP See the posted photo of the delivery check. Also, the pizza I ordered well-done was black, see the posted photos. I called the manager upon delivery and he did nothing and I called them again this morning and got nowhere. So, I am telling the world that these people are rip-off artists and NOT to order from them. THEY ARE GOUGING VISITORS WHEN THEY DELIVER TO HOTELS. THEY ARE THIEVES. NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS!!!!!! I also got a text message from the owner telling me my complaint was too much trouble and only worth $2.76, so I put that screen shot up too. Apparently he was too busy last night to address my concerns for being ripped off by this company, that screen shot also posted. This guy doesn’t give a rats patootie about his customers, obviously—and especially ones who don’t live here. See the photos here on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/la-rosa-pizza-skokie?osq=LaRosa+Pizza

Pizza Terrible Worst pizza

LA Rosa Pizza On Golf  Restaurant Reviews

LA Rosa Pizza On Golf is located near the cities of Niles Township, Whiting, Lincolnwood, Evanston, and Morton Grove.
People found this by searching for: La Rosa Ordering Online Skokie, Larosa Pizza On Golf In Skokie, Larosa Pizza, La Rosa Pizza, La Rosa Pizza Skokie Menu, La Rosa Pizza Skokie, La Rosa On Golf, La Rosa Skokie Menu, and Larosa Pizza Skokie Menu.