LA Scala Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Cafe, Continental

Overall
Pros
"No pros"
"Great food, great service ' "
"Excellent food"
"Great service and quality food..."
"food is fantastic only top by the service!"
Cons
"I made a mistake on the pros, but it's an excellent restaurant, food delicious & service excellent!"
  • 2/20/2017

An Italian chowhound from Boston, MA tried it.

• 6/19/2016

An Italian food lover from Randolph, MA tried it.

• 1/03/2016

An Italian food lover from Brockton, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    No pros
    Cons
  • 9/27/2015

An Italian food lover from Rockland, MA tried it.

• 4/18/2015

An Italian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/08/2015

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/24/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 7/12/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 6/13/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/26/2014

Pros
    Excellent food
February 16, 2013

I am so glad that our first choice restaurant had a two hour wait and we chose to go to La Scala instead. Never been there before now, but will certainly return. The food was excellent! Homemade sauces were delicious. Our waitress was…
May 12, 2011

Favorite Restaurant

My husband and I went to La Scala for Mother's Day. The service was great. The staff so friendly and polite. They always remember our names. The food is just spectacular. I had the shrimp scampi, my husband had the veal and my son…
May 10, 2011

My Favorite Italian Restaurant On South Shore

I have tried so many dishes and I can not say which one I love the best. Although I almost get the eggplant everytime because it is positively the best I ever had. My daughter's wedding rehearsal dinner was here and we had a wonderful…

6/02/2017

A diner from Braintree, MA tried Zack's Pizza's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food and drinks.
5/27/2017

A Catering chowhound from Randolph, MA tried Toast of The Town, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/12/2017

A diner from Randolph, MA tried Zack's Pizza's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/11/2017

A diner from US tried Toast of The Town and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/25/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Coventry, RI tried China Chef.

4/23/2017

A diner from Westford, MA tried Toast of The Town, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/21/2017

An Asian food lover from Milton, MA tried Pho So 1.

4/13/2017

An Asian food lover from Brockton, MA tried Pho So 1.

4/06/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Rockland, MA tried Stop and Taste, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/31/2017

A dining patron from US tried Randolph Cafe.

Italian Outdoor seating Parking

LA Scala Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

LA Scala Restaurant is located near the cities of Holbrook and Avon.
People found this by searching for: La Scala Restaurant Randolph Ma, La Scala Restaurant Randolph Menu, La Scala Randolph Menu, Lascala Restaurant Randolph Ma, La Scala Randolph, Lascala Randolph, and Lascala Randolph Ma.