LA Scala Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Cafe, Continental

Overall
Pros
"No pros"
"Great food, great service ' "
"Excellent food"
"Great service and quality food..."
"food is fantastic only top by the service!"
Cons
"I made a mistake on the pros, but it's an excellent restaurant, food delicious & service excellent!"
  • 2/20/2017

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried it.

• 6/19/2016

An Italian food lover from Randolph, MA tried it.

• 1/03/2016

A diner from Brockton, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    No pros
    Cons
  • 9/27/2015

A diner from Rockland, MA tried it.

• 4/18/2015

• 3/08/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 9/24/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 7/12/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 6/13/2014

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/26/2014

Pros
    Excellent food
February 16, 2013

I am so glad that our first choice restaurant had a two hour wait and we chose to go to La Scala instead. Never been there before now, but will certainly return. The food was excellent! Homemade sauces were delicious. Our waitress was…
May 12, 2011

Favorite Restaurant

My husband and I went to La Scala for Mother's Day. The service was great. The staff so friendly and polite. They always remember our names. The food is just spectacular. I had the shrimp scampi, my husband had the veal and my son…
May 10, 2011

My Favorite Italian Restaurant On South Shore

I have tried so many dishes and I can not say which one I love the best. Although I almost get the eggplant everytime because it is positively the best I ever had. My daughter's wedding rehearsal dinner was here and we had a wonderful…

8/21/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from US tried 1048 Bar and Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food!
8/20/2017

A diner from Holbrook, MA tried 1048 Bar and Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/08/2017

A dining patron from South Yarra, 07 tried Ocean City Chinese Restaurant.

8/07/2017

A Catering chowhound from Randolph, MA tried Toast of The Town and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/05/2017

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried Malai Thai Restaurant and liked it.

8/02/2017

An Asian food lover from US tried Pho So 1.

7/27/2017

A dining patron from Manchester, NH tried 1048 Bar and Grill.

7/08/2017

An International food lover from Stoughton, MA tried Caffe Bella.

6/29/2017

A diner from Braintree, MA tried BAMBU, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/27/2017

A diner from Ansonia, CT tried Zack's Pizza's and liked it.

Italian Outdoor seating Parking

LA Scala Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

LA Scala Restaurant is located near the cities of Holbrook and Avon.
People found this by searching for: La Scala Restaurant Randolph Menu, La Scala, Randolph Ma Owner, Lascala Randolph Ma, La Scala Randolph, Lascala Randolph, Lascala Restaurant Randolph Ma, La Scala Restaurant Randolph Ma, La Scala Randolph Ma, and La Scala Randolph Menu.