18 W Jefferson Ave

La Sorella di Francesca

Neighborhoods: Downtown Naperville
Cuisine: Italian, European, Catering

• 11/10/2015

A diner from US tried it.

anonamouse photo

anonamouse

Naperville, IL

Completely Mediocre

I could have made the meal in 15 minutes with a can of generic jar sauce and bargain pasta. OK atmosphere, but I would really prefer food that takes some effort to prepare – especially considering the price.

My favorite restaurant! I think I like the one in Lakevi...

My favorite restaurant! I think I like the one in Lakeview better because we were sitting in a better spot and it was not as noisy. Their menu changes often according to the ingredients they receive. I love italian food with fresh tomato sauces so this place is great!

Best Italian in town? And Ali Wes works there. I like the...

Best Italian in town? And Ali Wes works there. I like their free bread and decor. Can get a little noisy. Reasonably priced; you’ll spend about $15 – 30. Yummy spinach ravioli and linguini frutti del mare.

3/01/2020

A diner from Lansing, IL tried Outback Steakhouse, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Leaving
Cons
I tried to cut into my medium rare steak 4 times, and all 4 times I didn't even get my knife through because there were so many tendons. I didn't have a single bite and was not offered a refund or new plate. The waiter was also rude in general.
Comments
Don't go to the one in Naperville on Ogden.
2/24/2020

A dining patron from Naperville, IL tried Rosebud in Downtown Naperville and liked it. They liked the food.

2/22/2020

A Steak food lover from Naperville, IL tried Jimmy's Char House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/31/2020

A Pizza chowhound from Roma, TX tried Connie's Pizza.

12/20/2019

A Greek food lover from Channahon, IL tried Grandma Sally's.

12/05/2019

A diner from Batavia, IL tried Green Basil Restaurant in Downtown Naperville.

10/03/2019

An American chowhound from Channahon, IL tried Washington Square in Downtown Naperville.

9/24/2019

A diner from Channahon, IL tried Tong's Polynesian Village.

9/02/2019

An Irish chowhound from Lake Villa, IL tried Tommy Nevin's Pub.

8/15/2019

An American chowhound from US tried Washington Square in Downtown Naperville, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Italian European Catering
Mon-Tue 11:30AM - 02:00PM
Mon-Tue 05:00PM - 09:00PM
Mon-Tue 05:00PM - 10:00PM
Mon-Tue 05:00PM - 11:00PM

La Sorella di Francesca  Restaurant Reviews

La Sorella di Francesca is located near the cities of Warrenville and Dupage County.
People found this by searching for: La Sorella Di Francesca Menu, La Sorella Di Francesca, La Sorella Di Francesca Naperville Menu, La Sorella Di Francesca Restaurant, La Sorella Di Francesca Naperville, La Sorella Menu, and La Sorella Di Fancesca Menu.