18 W Jefferson Ave

La Sorella di Francesca

Neighborhoods: Downtown Naperville
Cuisine: Italian, European, Catering

• 11/10/2015

A diner from US tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

anonamouse photo

anonamouse

Naperville, IL

Completely Mediocre

I could have made the meal in 15 minutes with a can of generic jar sauce and bargain pasta. OK atmosphere, but I would really prefer food that takes some effort to prepare – especially considering the price.

My favorite restaurant! I think I like the one in Lakevi...

My favorite restaurant! I think I like the one in Lakeview better because we were sitting in a better spot and it was not as noisy. Their menu changes often according to the ingredients they receive. I love italian food with fresh tomato sauces so this place is great!

Best Italian in town? And Ali Wes works there. I like the...

Best Italian in town? And Ali Wes works there. I like their free bread and decor. Can get a little noisy. Reasonably priced; you’ll spend about $15 – 30. Yummy spinach ravioli and linguini frutti del mare.

1/03/2023

A diner from US tried Washington Square in Downtown Naperville.

12/16/2022

An American food lover from Tampa, FL tried Washington Square in Downtown Naperville.

11/05/2022

A Sushi food lover from Chicago, IL tried Domo 77-Aurora.

8/20/2022

An American chowhound tried Cheeseburger in Paradise in West Highlands, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/01/2022

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried Washington Square in Downtown Naperville.

5/18/2022

An American food lover from Streamwood, IL tried Washington Square in Downtown Naperville.

2/27/2022

A Greek chowhound from US tried Grandma Sally's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/30/2022

A dining patron from US tried Tong's Polynesian Village.

12/25/2021

A dining patron from Pflugerville, TX tried Washington Square in Downtown Naperville.

10/23/2021

A diner from Naperville, IL tried Washington Square in Downtown Naperville.

Italian European Catering
Mon-Tue 11:30AM - 02:00PM
Mon-Tue 05:00PM - 09:00PM
Mon-Tue 05:00PM - 10:00PM
Mon-Tue 05:00PM - 11:00PM

La Sorella di Francesca  Restaurant Reviews

La Sorella di Francesca is located near the cities of Warrenville, Naperville Township, and Dupage County.
People found this by searching for: La Sorella Di Francesca, La Sorella Menu, La Sorella Di Fancesca Menu, La Sorella Di Francesca Naperville Menu, La Sorella Di Francesca Menu, La Sorella Di Francesca Restaurant, and La Sorella Di Francesca Naperville.