335 University Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94301

La Strada Ristorante Italiano

Neighborhoods: Downtown North
Cuisine: Italian, American, Cafe

La Strada Ristorante Italiano is a Italian, American, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

tommers photo

tommers

Mountain View, CA

Hard to remember why I hadn't been here more

I came to La Strada for the fourth time in the last few years and while my past memories weren’t great, everything we tried today was, so I’m going to review what I remember.

Since I’d had this dish a bunch, I went for the tomato mozzarella ravioli instead. This one was awesome. The tomatoes were some of the most potent I’ve had. Somehow they squeezed all the flavor of a whole tomato into the the squished red and yellow cherry tomatoes on top of the ravioli. Every bite of this dish was fantastic.

We also got the sausage pizza which was pretty quality. Thin crust and not too cheesy or too saucy. I’d recommend it.

Despite feeling Palo Alto shi-shi, the prices aren’t too bad either. The bread is pretty good and comes with a tomato spread that is interesting, but grows tiresome pretty quickly.

Sausage Ravioli

I’d gotten the sausage ravioli a couple times before and it was always tremendous. I remember it being better than anything else I had tried. It in a sage brown butter sauce with amaretto and is a perfect combination of sweet and buttery. The sausage it quite tasty and the ravioli is cooked to be almost crispy, but the amaretto butter is what makes the dish so memorable. As long your not adverse to sausage (and admittedly even I am), try this dish first.15

Tomato and Eggplant Ravioli

The tomato and eggplant ravioli was awesome. The tomatoes were some of the most potent I’ve had. Somehow they squeezed all the flavor of a whole tomato into the the squished red and yellow cherry tomatoes on top of the ravioli. Every bite of this dish was fantastic.

Sausage Pizza

Tthe sausage pizza which was pretty quality. Thin crust and not too cheesy or too saucy. I’d recommend it.

Italian American Cafe
peggyc1

San Jose, CA
0 useful

La Strada Ristorante Italiano  Restaurant Reviews

La Strada Ristorante Italiano is located near the cities of East Palo Alto, Santa Clara County, Stanford, Menlo Park, and Mountain.
People found this by searching for: La Estrada In Palo Alto, Restaurang Tomatis Facebook, La Strada Restaurant University Ave, Amaretti Sausage Ravioli Filling, La Strada Restaurant Stanford, Tomatis Pizzeria Meny, Pizzeria Ristorante Tomatis, Cafe Strada Menu Palo Alto, and La Strada Ristorante Italiano Blog.