La Tapatia

Neighborhoods: Central Escondido
Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Kid's Menu

Overall
Pros
"Food selection and flavors are excellent. Staff is very friendly and attentive. I've been going there for 15 years. Love them. "
Cons
"I don't recall anything negative that I've encountered. "
Comments
"My favorite restaurant!"

Mexican Breakfast Kid's Menu

La Tapatia  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/18/2016 A diner from Escondido, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/30/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 12/26/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/11/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/10/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/06/2013 A diner from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I don't recall anything negative that I've encountered.
    Comments
    My favorite restaurant!
People found this by searching for: La Tapatia Escondido, La Tapatia Escondido, Ca, Menu For La Tapatia In Escindido, Owners Of La Tapatia Mexican Restaurant, Escondido Ca, La Tapatia Menu, La Tapatia Escondido Ca, La Tapatia Escondido Menu, La Tapatia Restaurant Escondido, and La Tapatia Escondido, Is It A Night Club Or A Restaurant?.