La Tapatia

Neighborhoods: Central Escondido
Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Kid's Menu

Overall
Pros
"Food selection and flavors are excellent. Staff is very friendly and attentive. I've been going there for 15 years. Love them. "
Cons
"I don't recall anything negative that I've encountered. "
Comments
"My favorite restaurant!"
May 14, 2009

La Tapitia

As far as my family is concerned,this Mexican Restaurant is number one. We have been loyal customers for many,many years. The quality of food has never changed. The staff is very friendly & helpful & the prices reasonable. Highly…
April 26, 2009

Good Mexican food!

La Tapatia has been in Escondido since I was in grade school! (and that was a long time ago!) I can remember when it was just a little green building! The food has always been good and portions are always generous. The tostadas taste as…
December 2, 2008

More Good Mexican

We like to go there for breakfast sometimes as well as lunch or dinner. There is a good Mexican atmosphere. The menu has enough items to satisfy almost anyone. The portions are good and are served hot. The prices are reasonable.

Mexican Breakfast Kid's Menu

La Tapatia  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/18/2016 A diner from Escondido, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/30/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 12/26/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/11/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/10/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 9/06/2013 A diner from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I don't recall anything negative that I've encountered.
    Comments
    My favorite restaurant!
People found this by searching for: La Tapatia Escondido, Is It A Night Club Or A Restaurant?, Menu For La Tapatia In Escindido, La Tapatia Restaurant Escondido, La Tapatia Escondido, Owners Of La Tapatia Mexican Restaurant, Escondido Ca, La Tapatia Escondido Ca, La Tapatia Escondido Menu, La Tapatia Menu, and La Tapatia Escondido, Ca.