La Tapatia Taqueria

Neighborhoods: Neartown/ Montrose
Cuisine: Mexican, Raw, Cafe

La Tapatia Taqueria is a Mexican, Raw, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 7/06/2017

Mariosucks tried it.

• 7/06/2017

A Mexican food lover from Houston, TX tried it.

• 4/20/2013

A Mexican food lover from US tried it.

• 4/16/2013

A Mexican food lover from LA tried it and liked it.

• 3/10/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Houston, TX tried it and liked it.

Mariosucks photo

Mariosucks

Poor management

Poor management

Miranda83 photo

Miranda83

Fair Warning

Very bad food, cold undercooked chicken, slow service and the waiters will add fake charges to your bill. They will argue with you about it too. Be careful here. This is a drunk-crowd restaurant, so don’t come here sober and expect to have a good time.

Aaronator photo

Aaronator

Not a good experience

Ok, the waiter took forever to do anything and never came by to check on us. I can forgive that to some degree, but the food was so bad I can’t forgive that.

This place looks beautiful, but it also seems to attract rowdy angry drunk people so I can’t give it any stars for ambience. Overall, I’d say 1 star is just being courteous to them. There are way better places to spend this kind of money.

Chicken Tacos

There was some kind of ooze going on with the salsa. Also, my plate was incredibly hot (good sign), but the food was NOT hot. The chicken was reddish pink inside (that’s definitely not good) and was not hot at all. What took them so long back there? They weren’t even busy. Also, the cheese was super cheap walmart cheese. I could definitely have made better tacos at home and I don’t even cook! Not worth the money in my opinion.

MikeSnow photo

MikeSnow

STAY AWAY!

My wife and I and a couple of our friends got VERY sick eating here recently. We’ve given them so many chances to get back to where they were years ago, but they are so bad now we will never go back. The food has gone so far downhill along with the service, I can only imagine poor management is to blame. There should be a sign on the door that says “KEEP OUT”.

enchilladas

Made me sick. My wife and our friends had similar dishes (we think it may have been the chicken) and we all got sick. The food was not good either (it tastes like they use cheap generic slices of cheese and very old/dry chicken), so it wasn’t even worth being so sick anyway… Just stay away from this place, if for anything, health and safety reasons.

Shelley was here when Selena died, she owns this place.

Shelley was here when Selena died, she owns this place.

May 15, 2012

You've been warned

Very bad food, cold undercooked chicken, slow service and the waiters will add fake charges to your bill. They will argue with you about it too. Be careful here. This is a drunk-crowd restaurant, so don't come here sober and expect to…
May 15, 2012

Fair warning

The chicken I got was raw, the food was freezing cold and the service was so slow, it would have been faster for me to sign up for cooking classes and then cooked it myself. THEN, they overcharged my friend and I by $5.00. They just…

Cold Bad Mexican
Mon-Fri 08:00AM - 03:00AM
Sun,Sat 08:00AM - 05:00AM

La Tapatia Taqueria  Restaurant Reviews

La Tapatia Taqueria is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: La Tapatia Menu, La Tapatia Richmond Menu, La Tapatia Houston Menu, Taqueria La Tapatia Menu, La Tapatia Menu Houston, Drunk Crowd, La Tapatia Houston, and Taqueria Montrose Houston.