2209 Concord Pike
Wilmington, DE 19803-2908

La Tolteca Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Salads

La Tolteca Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican, Lunch, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"BEST FOOD EVER..GREAT SERVICE MY FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT AND DRINK"
  • 12/28/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Muncie, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    BEST FOOD EVER..GREAT SERVICE MY FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT AND DRINK
stfivpa photo

stfivpa

Milford, PA

Best Mexcian food I've had on the East Coast!

The food, atmosphere and service at La Tolteca are all top notch for a Mexican restaurant. The burritos are the closest I’ve had to those I love so much in the East Bay area of California. They also have authentic habanero sauce available on the table, and it far surpasses what is available in supermarkets… it actually has a wonderful kick! Unfortunately, I am not in the vicinity of La Tolteca very often, as it is a 3 hour drive from my home, but I will always make a point of dining there when I am lucky enough to be in the area.

Nachos con Camarn

This dish, nachos with shrimp and cheese, was a dish that I thought sounded intriguing, but its flavor went well beyond intriguing, resulting in an absolutely outstanding appetizer. The shrimp were perfectly prepared, and the blending of the soft cheeses, shrimp and the crispy nachos worked very well together.

Xangos

This dessert, creamy cheese cake wrapped in a pastry tortilla, fried until flake and golden, dusted with cinnamon and sugar, is one of the most delicious desserts I’ve experienced, and demanded that every bite be savored to its fullest.

REALLY GOOD MEXICAN

REALLY GOOD MEXICAN

March 17, 2010

Great bargain!

Is not much for aesthetics and floor can be a little greasy but overall Excellent food for the price! In addition has a large menu with varied selections.
June 21, 2009

La Tolteca Mexican Restaurant is the Best

We love getting Mexican food from La Tolteca. They make the best chips and salsa and often get them for parties. Would definitely recommend you try this place.
September 23, 2008

The BEST Mexican food

You can't beat this place for great Mexican food. The menu has a wide variety of items but it seems that every time I go I order one of just a few of my favorites. It's not that I don't want to try the other selections it's just that the…

Mexican Casual Lunch

La Tolteca Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

La Tolteca Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Elsmere, Edgemoor, Silverbrook, Greenville, and Montchanin.
People found this by searching for: La Tolteca, La Tolteca Concord Pike, Mexican Food Delivered 19803 Near Me Rated, La Tolteca Menu, La Tolteca Wilmington De, La Tolteca Wilmington Menu, La Tolteca Mexican Restaurant, La Tolteca Mexican Restaurant Menu, and La Tolteca Wilmington.