La Villa Family Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Pizza

Pros
"My panini was soggy , bacon undercooked . Look like 2 pieces of Pito bread slab together . And the chicken salad was all welted lettuce ..... Thumbs down "
August 18, 2011

Very Deceiving Ad Photos

I am looking at the full-page ad in the Courier Times for the La Villa Restaurant on Pennsylvania Ave in Morrisville. They have a picture of an awesome lunch buffet with 13 very delicious looking items with info beside it stating that it…
December 31, 2010

Phil Carr

I never got a coupon in the mail but I don't Care, I'LL SPEND THE MONEY FOR A GREAT MEAL. Gino runs a great business and the food is super. Great service and a pleasant atmosphere.
October 24, 2009

Yum

I also used the coupon, and though the pizza was cold when I got home, it was still super yummy. I LOVED it.

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Italian Lunch Pizza

La Villa Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/09/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/18/2013 A diner from Morrisville, PA tried it.

La Villa Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Penn Valley, Trenton, Lower Makefield, and Ewing Twp.
People found this by searching for: La Villa Morrisville Menu, La Villa Restaurant In Morrisville Pa, La Villa In Morrisville Pa, La Villa Family Restaurant Morrisville Pa, La Villa Rosa Restaurant In Morrisville Nj Menu, La Villa Restaurant Menu Morrisville, and La Villa Restaurant Morrisville.