8155 W 8th Ave

La Vina Aragon

Neighborhoods: Hialeah
Cuisine: Latin American, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I love the food at this restaurant and Im so lucky that it's few blocks from my house."
Cons
"The only con is they don't take credit cards."
Comments
"One day I couldn't eat there bc I had no cash on me and they don't take credit cards. "
  • 12/03/2018

A Latin American chowhound from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/19/2018

A diner from Hialeah, FL tried it.

• 5/23/2018

A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 4/21/2017

A Latin American chowhound from Hialeah, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/19/2017

A dining patron from Hialeah, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The only con is they don't take credit cards.
    Comments
  • 8/04/2016

A dining patron from Hialeah, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/04/2016

A Latin American food lover from Lutz, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/08/2016

A dining patron from Hialeah, FL tried it.

• 3/24/2016

• 3/13/2016

A Latin American chowhound from Hialeah, FL tried it and liked it.

Latin American Parking Dinner

La Vina Aragon  Restaurant Reviews

La Vina Aragon is located near the cities of Miami Springs, West Little River, Hialeah Gardens, and Medley.
People found this by searching for: Vina Aragon, La Vina Aragon, La Vina Ragon, La Vina Aragon Hialeah Fl, La Vina Menu, La Vina De Aragon In Hialeah, La Vina Restaurant Hialeah, and La Vina Aragon Menu.