124 East Broad Street
Mineola, TX 75773-2002

La Waffalata

(Between S Pacific St/N Pacific St and S Johnson St/W Broad St/N Johnson St)

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Lunch

La Waffalata is a American, Cafe, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The deserts in the attached bakery. Incredible gluten free offerings, the chocolate mini cupcakes were the best I’ve ever had, with or without gluten. And they ship free, so I will order an assortment for special events."
"Fabulous chicken salad sandwich and sweet potatoe fries!"
"Really cool wait staff, fantastic food and deserts!! "
Cons
"It was crazy busy, so we had a wait until a server from another station noticed that we were waiting. She apologized and sprang into action, taking good care of us."
  • 1/02/2019

A dining patron from Lindale, TX tried it.

• 2/10/2018

An American food lover from GB tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 9/11/2017

A diner from Smithville, TX tried it.

• 12/25/2016

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 8/30/2016

A diner from Alba, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/05/2016

A diner from Longview, TX tried it and didn't like it.

• 4/20/2016

A dining patron from Winnsboro, TX tried it.

• 4/16/2016

A dining patron from CA tried it.

• 12/24/2015

A diner from Sandy Springs, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fabulous chicken salad sandwich and sweet potatoe fries!
  • 9/19/2015

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

minkgirl photo

minkgirl

Prosper, TX

Pretty Good Food....

We stopped here for lunch on our way to Quitman. My husband had the slider omelet which he enjoyed very much. I ordered a cup of beef vegetable soup which was okay. It did not come with crackers, cornbread or anything. I also ordered the reuben sandwich which came out with the soup. I inquired about my chips and they brought out some tortilla chips which really did not go with this sandwich. When I asked, they brought out some homemade potato chips which were pretty good. The reuben sandwich was small and so so. I think it was pricey for this kind of food. Service was fine. The noise level in this place was annoying. I probably will not bother to go back.

RedRiverRader photo

RedRiverRader

Sulphur Springs, TX

Very Good Club Sandwich..

La Waffalata is not open when we drive to Tyler for
Doctor Visits, and we don’t often come back through
as we have relatives in Canton, and Longview we
visit on the drive home… We have been been talking
about eating there for some time and on a recent visit
we came back through Mineola.

We had been told by friends their club sandwich was out of
the world so we ordered it, they also had tortilla soup on that
day, so I got a bowel of that also.

The sandwich was very good but the soup was Great!!
The relatives in both directions might keep us from visiting
often but they are on our “Do Again” list, and we recommend
them to one and all..

Club Sandwich

Very good sandwich but great soup!!

American Cafe Lunch

La Waffalata  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: La Waffalata Mineola, Waffalata Mineola, Waffalata Mineola Tx Menu, Waffle Mineola Texas, La Waffalata Mineola Tx, La Waffalata Mineola Texas, and La Waffalata Mineola Menu.