109 Washington St
Foxboro, MA 02035-1357

Lafayette House

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Lafayette House is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Owner is an ass hole his wife is the product of his consent bitching and screaming "
  • 9/07/2015

An American food lover from Chelsea, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

jan100 photo

jan100

Attleboro, MA

Rude Service from Managers/Owners

I made reservations for Easter Dinner. The woman on the phone was rude. Arrived and the woman at the desk would not look up at us and just barked into her reservation book.“wait at the bar or in the entrance” I had to ask her to repeat herself because I wasn’t sure she was talking to me. The man (who is Ron the owner) that told us our table was ready came into the bar where we were waiting, made the wrap it up motion with his hand with a miserable look on his face and barked “wrap this up, pay your bar bill, I have your table ready” and he stormed away. We wrapped it up and waited by the desk, he came by 3 or 4 times, pointed in our faces, asked if we were the party of 12 (no, we answered 3 or 4 times) and he stormed away while we were still trying to speak to him. Finally came back to seat us and pushed workers out of the way while he tried to squeeze our party through the crowds of people and jam packed room so full of tables, people and noise level it was hard to walk between the tables….it was a cafeteria experience from then on….loud noise level, overworked frazzled servers getting yelled to from managers across the “dining room” (aka cafeteria)…..bad smell in the restaurant and I was told the mens room was something awful and disgusting (by people that aren’t too picky). I sent my concerns to management in email and received not 1 but 2 awful emails back from Ron the owner.

“By the way get the rest of the facts one waitress was in a car accident Saturday night and did not work , and one of our waitresses who worked on Sunday just buried her husband the previous week ! Yes I love people who always so quick to judge

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 21, 2014, at 12:32 PM, Ron wrote:
> Three kids were in the bath room at different times and threw up from eating to much Easter candy , did our best with that also some guest turned the fan off
Sent from my iPhone"

We did tip the waitress nicely. She was the only one that smiled at us the entire time we were there. Ron is rude and does not care about customer experience. His wife responded to my review on their fb page with caps, exclamation points immature defenses and trying to make me feel worse for stating my complaints. I did try to email them my review so they could make it right before I posted everywhere but they simply do not care.

Filet Mignon

kitchen forgot the sauce and I could not get anyone’s attention to bring it for me but other than that my food was good.

May 7, 2010

laurah

We have been to the Lafayette House a couple of times. It is on the expensive side but has a great atmosphere when you want to gosomewhere special. The food was good and staff was attentive and friendly.
May 19, 2009

Yummy!

This quaint restaurant is much larger than the cozy room with fireplace that we sat in. I had a pecan crusted rack of lamb that was scrumptious, and the chocolate mousse in the chocolate tulip was beautifully presented as well as heavenly.…

3/02/2019

A dining patron from Foxboro, MA tried Commons Eatery & Cafe and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/05/2019

A Russian food lover from Westwood, MA tried Odessa Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/17/2018

A Lunch food lover from Foxboro, MA tried Pronti Sandwich Co, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
ABSOLUTE FAVORITE RESTAURANT IN TOWN. Highly highly highly recommend the brownies. Perfection at it's finest.
11/09/2018

A Breakfast chowhound from Sharon, MA tried Commons Eatery & Cafe.

8/15/2018

A diner from Lisbon, IA tried Odessa Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/15/2018

A dining patron from Foxboro, MA tried Commons Eatery & Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/12/2018

A dining patron from Sharon, MA tried Commons Eatery & Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/01/2018

A Breakfast chowhound from Mansfield, MA tried Commons Eatery & Cafe.

11/05/2017

A Breakfast chowhound from US tried Commons Eatery & Cafe.

10/06/2017

A diner from North Reading, MA tried Sal's and Mal's Pizzaria.

American Catering Parking

Lafayette House  Restaurant Reviews

Lafayette House is located near the cities of Foxborough, South Foxboro, Mansfield, and Mansfield Center.
People found this by searching for: 3 Restaurant Franklin Massachusetts Lafayette House, Lafayette Bar Foxborough Ma. Pub Menu, Lafayette House Foxboro Ma Menu, Lafayette House Foxboro Ma, Lafayette House Foxboro, Lafayettehoue Bar, Lafayette House Foxboro Review, and Lafayette House Foxboro Menu.