700 Sw 2nd St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Laffing Matterz at The Broward Center Of The Performing Arts

Neighborhoods: Sailboat Bend

Laffing Matterz at The Broward Center Of The Performing Arts is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 11/12/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

Honestly photo

Honestly

Fort Lauderdale, FL

Run Don't Walk, To Laffing Matterz @ The Broward Center.

Ladies and Gentlemen It is now almost midnight and instead of going to bed, I feel compelled to scream out to you. This Comedy musical review dining was an un-believeable evening of hard belly laughs,and very good food. Mind you, I didn’t say great food but very descent. I had the broiled sea bass and my friend had the crab stuffed shrimp. Another friend of ours had the Beef Tenderloin which she thought a little undercooked. I also had their Maryland style Crab Cake which I thought to be excellent. But, and this is a BIG BUT, The songs about Justice Soto Mayor, Barrak Obama, Senator Larry Craig, Middle aged Women having hot flashes, gay cavemen, well I tell you folks, you just might laugh so hard that you might choke, on all that delicious food.
I swear to you that people were rolling on the floor with laughter.
Go There, You will have a fantastic time, Honestly

Broiled Chiliean Sea Bass

If they would liven up the side dishes and just make mine to go, and start the show, I would be in heaven. I have never seen funnier sticht in my life. Imagine 6 grown men doing the Senator Larry Craig, Minneapolis Airport, trying to get to know you, old Soft-shoe. These songs are timely, brilliant, and so funny, you better wear a diaper, cause you will wet yourself, I promise.

Comedy Theater Dining Funny Live music

Laffing Matterz at The Broward Center Of The Performing Arts  Restaurant Reviews

Laffing Matterz at The Broward Center Of The Performing Arts is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Washington Park, and Roosevelt Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Laffing Matterz Broward, Laughing Matters Fort Lauderdale Fl, Laughing Matters Fort Lauderdale, Broward Center For The Performing Arts Laffing Matters, Laughing Matters Broward Center, Laffing Matterz Broward Center, Laffing Matterz Reviews, and Lauffing Matters, Broward.