201 Sw 5th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Laffing Matterz

Neighborhoods: Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Cuisine: International, American

Laffing Matterz is a International and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Honestly photo

Fort Lauderdale, FL
N/A

Add to Try List
Add to Favorites
Laffing Matterz at The Broward Center Of The Performing Arts Honestly October 14, 2009

4.0 star rating 0 1

Run Don’t Walk, To Laffing Matterz @ The Broward Center.
Ladies and Gentlemen It is now almost midnight and instead of going to bed, I feel compelled to scream out to you. This Comedy musical review dining was an un-believeable evening of hard belly laughs,and very good food. Mind you, I didn’t say great food but very descent. I had the broiled sea bass and my friend had the crab stuffed shrimp. Another friend of ours had the Beef Tenderloin which she thought a little undercooked. I also had their Maryland style Crab Cake which I thought to be excellent. But, and this is a BIG BUT, The songs about Justice Soto Mayor, Barrak Obama, Senator Larry Craig, Middle aged Women having hot flashes, gay cavemen, well I tell you folks, you just might laugh so hard that you might choke, on all that delicious food.
I swear to you that people were rolling on the floor with laughter.
Go There, You will have a fantastic time, Honestly

Broiled Chiliean Sea Bass 5.0 star rating If they would liven up the side dishes and just make mine to go, and start the show, I would be in heaven. I have never seen funnier sticht in my life. Imagine 6 grown men doing the Senator Larry Craig, Minneapolis Airport, trying to get to know you, old Soft-shoe. These songs are timely, brilliant, and so funny, you better wear a diaper, cause you will wet yourself, I promise.

Edit this review Delete this review
Link To Review

Copy

1 Reply for your review

Comments
Honestly (Author)
10/14/2010
“I only want what’s best for us,”

25 helpful votes over 27 reviews

This number is the number of useful votes Honestly has. The more useful votes, the more you can trust the quality of reviews.This may also be spelled Laffing Matters.

What do you think? Reply or write your own review.

Reply:
Post to Facebook Submit Reply

Dinner Show International American

Laffing Matterz  Restaurant Reviews

Laffing Matterz is located near the cities of Ft Lauderdale, Sunrise, Franklin Park, Washington Park, and Roosevelt Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Restaurants Near 201 Sw 5 Ave 33312, Laffing Matterz, Laffing Matterz Reviews, Laffing Dish, Laffing Matterz 0 0 0 01, Food Offered At Laffing Matters, Parking For Laughing Matterz, Restaurants Near 201 Sw 5th Ave Fort Lauderdale, and Laffing Matterz Price.