97 Mount Vernon St
Boston, MA 02108

Lala Rokh On Beacon Hill

Neighborhoods: Dorchester
Cuisine: Persian, Mediterranean, Private Parties

Lala Rokh On Beacon Hill is a Persian, Mediterranean, and Private Parties restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 3/15/2015

A Persian food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

mjlyons photo

mjlyons

Cambridge, MA

Great Persian food, good place for a date

I went to Lala Rokh with my girlfriend, who has been wanted to go for a while. We discovered an nice, intimate restaurant with great food. The prices are reasonable for a nice restaurant – dinners are in the $20 range. The waiter was great too – helpful and prompt, but not doting.

I never had Persian food before, but it seems related to Greek and Indian food. I had a lamb dish but the name now escapes me. It had both sausage-like seasoned ground lamb and a cut of lamb. Both were both delicious. The basmati rice was oddly addictive. I don’t know what they put in it, but it sure was tasty. My girlfriend had a chicken dish, which I nibbled on and approve of. I’m pretty sure she liked it too – she didn’t share much with me.

I would wear something nice (by graduate student standards, at least). Guys, wear something with a collar and nice jeans or khakis. I’m no expert on women’s fashion so I won’t try to make women’s dress recommendations.

It’s also located in Beacon Hill, a nice place for a walk with a date. The Charles River is a few blocks away and the nearby MGH T stop makes getting to Lala Rokh easy to get to.

Persian Mediterranean Date

Asian in South End

Modern Pastry Shop

Bakeries in Central

Lala Rokh On Beacon Hill  Restaurant Reviews

Lala Rokh On Beacon Hill is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: La La Rokh, Lala Rokh Boston,Mamenu, Persian Restaurant In Boston, La La Rokh Boston Menu, Menu Lala Rokh, Lala Rokh Lunch, Lala Rokh Boston Menu, and Lala Rokh Menu.