1580 North Ventura Avenue
Ventura, CA 93001

Lalo's

Cuisine: Mexican, Latin, Latin American

Overall
Pros
"xoxoxo"
"great service and seafood its a must. great customer service even when you call in a order."
"Loved everything!"
"Shrimp cocktail"
"Tasty food"
"Asada fries is love"
"Generous portions, friendly staff, colorful menu choices, fresh clean outside decor, "
"Great service, good food, just a great place. 5*****"
"I love Lalo's the food is great and so is the service. We drive from Oxnard because it is the best Mexican food around... In my opinion "
"Amazing food "
"The food"
"Fresh food. Nice ppl. "
"chicken nachos was terrible fake cheese fake sour cream fake guacamole chicken was old and dry no chips"
"We drive up from Simi Valley to enjoy their fish cocktail and burritos. I've never had a bad meal here!! Thanks Lalo's!! "
"Amazing food "
"The food is so good for such good prices too. The service is awesome. If you haven't been there, slap yourself!"
"The bomb ass carne asada burritos."
Cons
"Nothing"
"Nothing"
Comments
"Great food every time."
"You guys rock!!!!!"
"Good food."
  • 2/21/2020

A diner from Oxnard, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/23/2019

A dining patron from Ottawa, ON tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/10/2019

A Mexican chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/10/2019

A dining patron from Ventura, CA tried it.

• 12/03/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 6/28/2018

A Mexican food lover from Sierra Madre, CA tried it and liked it.

• 2/23/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried it.

• 9/19/2017

A Mexican food lover from Ventura, CA tried it.

• 8/28/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/06/2017

A dining patron from Ventura, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

QB
LandenHuels photo

LandenHuels

London, England

Educational help

Wonderful! I love to try new dishes. I think after reading your post I will like to visit the restaurant and hire service of typemyessays.com/research-paper-writing-services to write me an essay for me because I have to submit it on time. I am planning a dinner with my family. I hope the food is tasty and they will like it.

Mexican Latin Latin American

Lalo's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Lalo's Ventura Menu, Lalo's Mexican Food, Lalos Ventura Menu, Lalos Restaurant, Thompson, Lalos Ventura Ca, Lalos Ventura, and Lalos Menu Ventura Ca.