700 Haddonfield Berlin Rd
Voorhees, NJ 08043-4305

Lamberti's Pasta Pomodoro

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Gluten Free

• 6/25/2018

A diner from Blackwood, NJ tried it.

• 9/10/2017

A dining patron from Marlton, NJ tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Horrendous customer service!

Food maybe good Italian but HORRENDOUS customer service. I unfortunately used them to cater a dinner party this weekend and was APPALLED regarding the quantity of food provided. Trays that were supposed to feed 10 people (according to their website) appeared to feed only 4 of my guests. When I called the owner regarding this he claimed that 10 people BUFFET style does not mean 10 people. He considers 3oz of chicken to be a serving for 1 person. He was unapologetic and thought it was my fault that I did not understand that “buffet for 10” really means feeds 4. I had a party for 24 adults and had food advertised by them to feed 40. Multiple guests had nothing to eat. I found this outrageous as I am someone who has hosted numerous parties. I would never order from them again especially after the poor customer service!

luvitalianfd photo

luvitalianfd

Cherry Hill, NJ

Poor Customer Service!!!

We just recently catered a dinner party with food from Lamberti’s Pasta Pomodoro. Our overall experience dealing with the ownder was very poor. When placing the order, we found it difficult to ask questions regarding what we ordering and quantities.

On the night of our party, we picked up the food in the late afternoon/early evening and it was ready as promised. However, we were barely acknowledged by employees when we entered the restaurant. We were shocked and extremely disappointed with the amount of food included. Though we ordered multiple dishes to each serve 10 people, each dish probably was for about 5 or 6. The guest of honor spend much of his night talking with guests and enjoying company and did not even get to eat.

When we phoned the restuarant and spoke to owner, he did ABSOLUTELY nothing to correct the situation. He simply asked us to use him again for catering in the future, which we CANNOT do. He also offered to deliver more food to the party – when this happens again next time. There will absolutely not be a next time with this restaurant. I’m appalled and embarrassed with the skimpy portions of food presented at our party. Very Very Poor customer service!

Italian Reservations Lunch

Lamberti's Pasta Pomodoro  Restaurant Reviews

Lamberti's Pasta Pomodoro is located near the cities of Voorhees Twp, Gibbsboro, Voorhees Township, Kirkwd Vrhes, and Philadelphia.
People found this by searching for: Lamberti's Pasta Pomodoro Menu, Lambertis In Voorhees, Lamberti's Voorhees Nj, Lamberti's Pasta Pomodoro, Lamberti's In Voorhees, Lamberti's & Voorhees, and Lamberti's Pasta Pomodoro Restaurant Menu.