Lam's Garden Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Vegetarian

Overall
Pros
"Been going here for years and won't go anywhere else "
"Super fast service and great food!"
"Everything"
"Food is very good, staff is wonderful my grandson is 21/2 and absolutely loves it"
"Excellent Food and Great Service"
"Friendly, and they remember you very quickly. "
"Great food friendly service"
"Good food"
"Don't eat in the restaurant often but delivery service is amazing!! Fridenly people, food is hot and delicious and quick to your door!! "
"Kind people very friendly, great service and exceptional food !!!"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc... delicious cashew chicken and they have these little dessert doughnuts that ROCK!!!!"
"Great food awesome customer service , good value "
"Love the workers!!!!! "
"Portion sizes are substantial. Each item we tried was very good. Definitely will be back."
"Love it"
"Very friendly people! It is my favorite Chinese restaurant around!"
"Friendly, great food and service."
"Fast friendly and always good"
"Food is incredible!! Best crab rangoons around. And the people are unbelievably friendly. "
"They were friendly, and Lam's garden had great service!!!"
"I absolutely love going to Lams. Always really good food and the staff is great too. I would highly recommend this restaurant."
"Fast service"
"Super nice owners "
"Fast service truly friendly staff"
"Very friendly and fast"
"I have ordered here before, but this time my food was too salty. When I called to tell them. Pearl argued telling me it was not. I will not order anymore from here. As a owner, I would try to keep my customers who have supported me throughout the years. "
"Great food"
"Very welcoming and accommodating. Great food!"
"Good food"
"They make you feel like you are their friends and family. Good food. Reasonable price. "
"Love their hospitality! Plus the food is yumm and cheap"
"Ladies are very friendly there "
"Very friendly fast service"
"Friendly staff, fresh food, quick orders, they even remember what you order."
"Amazing food "
"Very friendly. Love children! They gave my son free rice while we waited for our food on more than one occasion! "
"The most amazing place to eat the people are so nice the food is amazing!!"
"Good service "
"very friendly, quick service even when busy, good food, reasonable prices"
"Super nice Chinese owners"
Cons
"Honestly nothing!"
"none it is our new favorite spot"
"?"
"none!!!"
"Not a lot "
"Not good. Over cooked & salty"
"There weren't any"
"Nothing"
"Nothing i can think of. "
"Food is good but one time I got very sick had an allergic reaction not sure but think they didnt clean there shimp good that night"
"Honestly, I can't think of one thing I would change! "
"Nothing"
"Ambiance "
Comments
"they are wonderful to children and very accommodating "
"If you are looking for a casual inexpensive fresh made good Chinese restaurant... go here! "
"Very friendly staff "
"I recommend this one "
"If you are looking for genuinely good Chinese food made by super friendly people then this is your place. I haven't had Chinese from anywhere else since the first time I ate here. "
"There awesome!(:"
"They are very nice to children"
"."
"I always get spicy beef combination plate, my favorite so yummy! "
"This restaurant has been in business many years. Furnishings plain but clean, great place to relax and enjoy fresh cooked food."

Chinese Breakfast Takeout

Lam's Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/02/2016 A diner from Festus, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/25/2016 A diner from Festus, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/21/2016 A diner from Bolingbrook, IL tried it.

• 11/15/2016 A diner from Festus, MO tried it and didn't like it.

• 11/15/2016 A diner from Edwardsville, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/12/2016 A diner from Festus, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/11/2016 A diner from Festus, MO tried it.

• 11/09/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/07/2016 A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/05/2016 A diner from IL tried it and liked it.

Lam's Garden Restaurant is located near the cities of Festus.
People found this by searching for: Lam's Garden Festus Menu, Lams Garden Festus Mo, Lambs Garden Festus Mo, Lams Garden Festus Mo Menu, Lam's Garden Festus, Festus Lambs Garden, Lam's Garden Festus Mo, Lam's Garden Festus Missouri, and Lam's Garden Festus Mo Menu.