1633 N Halsted St
Chicago, IL 60614

Landmark

Neighborhoods: Lincoln Park
Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Contemporary

Landmark is a American, Gluten Free, and Contemporary restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

phatcat1688 photo

phatcat1688

Chicago, IL

Pricey, hot and spicey date!!

My girlfriend and I went there for a special evening, and it was pretty nice. My first impression was a little scared, little exicted, a litte confused. That’s all because this grill/lounge has 3 stories of upscale sexiness. There was even a playboy bunny lady walking around, I don’t know if that is normal because it was Halloween weekend.
The top two floors are part of the restaurant, it looks very upscale with its ambient lighting and excellent bar with hotties and hunks lingering about.
The basment floor has a REALLY cool lounge that not many spot, and the main floor after 10pm bumps with a DJ on the weekends.
The restaurant manager (or owner, I don’t know) was extremely nice and checked up on us several times.
The food was out of this world good as well as the portions for the main entrees. Again, if you plan on eating an appetizer, salad, entree expect to drop $100 for 2 people.
Definitely worth checking out if you got the dough.

Porterhouse steak

One of the best steaks I’ve ever had, tremendously juicy, tasty (with a little bit of ‘jerk’ seasoning), and it was huge.

Seared Maine Scallops

Very pricey, but very tasty—expect very small portion

butternut squash appetizer

Very tasty, almost too tasty, and they gave A LOT of it. You probably won’t be able to finish it because it is so rich.

I didn't go there for a full meal, but I had...

I didn’t go there for a full meal, but I had some delicious appetizers/drinks. I had bison, which tasted suprisingly good and some small crabcakes there were just perfect. Slightly crisp on the outside and soft on the inside, with a little bit of sauce on the top. What i liked best was probably the pizza-amazing! Very thin crust with fresh vegetables and chicken along with stretchy cheese. I would definitely recommend their pizza.

American Gluten Free Delivery
Sun-Fri 04:30PM - 02:00AM
Sat 04:30PM - 03:00AM

Landmark  Restaurant Reviews

Landmark is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Landmark Lincoln Park, The Landmark Restaurant Chicago, Ruben Izaguirre Chicago, 1633 Halsted History, Landlandmark Restaurant Chicago, The Landmark Chicago Il Menu, Landmark Chicago Restaurants, and Landmark Restaurant Chicago.