1406 Solano Ave
Albany, CA 94706-2124

Lao-Thai Kitchen

Neighborhoods: Albany
Cuisine: Thai, Seafood, BBQ

Lao-Thai Kitchen is a Thai, Seafood, and BBQ restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Foodie69 photo

Foodie69

Oakland, CA

Pre-Made Curry

I regret to say that it was not a good experience. It was odd that if you order a la carte plates then white rice does not come with the plates. It was odd that regular iced tea is not offered. After I ordered my entree, the server did not ask me about a desired heat level, so I inquired; she offered no type of basic heat scale option nor did she seem to grasp that I was merely trying to order a curry with significant heat. Finally she seemed to understand what I desired and the order was placed, but when it arrived it was the mildest curry I’ve ever had in my life—-not one pepper or seed was visible in the curry. I was pleasant with her because I was enjoying my visit was my friend, but she made no effort to correct the mistake. By the end of the meal, we had never been asked if we wanted a second beer (we would have), and our water was not refilled. Did this place change owners?——are they understaffed for Saturday night?——is their curry pre-made so that they do not allow customers to choose the heat level? What a disappoinment!

Yellow Curry

I think it was pre-made. I’ve never in my life had Thai curry so uncomplex and devoid of heat.

Thai Seafood BBQ

Lao-Thai Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Lao-Thai Kitchen is located near the cities of Berkeley, Kensington, Columbus, Regina, and El Cerrito.
People found this by searching for: Lao Thai Restaurant Menu Example, Lao Thai Solano Ave Albany, Lao Kitchen Albany, Laotion Food Albany, Lao Thai Kitchen Button, Laos Restaurants Albany Ny, and Restaurant Laotian Albany Ny.