1050 W Argyle St

LaPatisserieP

Neighborhoods: Uptown

December 28, 2015

I love the cakes!

I love the cakes! Their best cake for me is white chocolate! Definitely a stress buster.
March 14, 2008

Tarts to go.

I think I probably came here every other day at my stay in Chicago, and also took some tarts home for my mother. This place had a tremendous variety of their pastries.\r The prices were right, which kept me coming frequently, and the…
March 2, 2008

A real find in an unlikely location

Excellent, reasonably-priced croissants, brioche, delectable and creative fancy pastries, as well as the usual things one finds in a Chinese bakery, e.g., sponge cake, red bean cakes, and best of all, the filled Chinese buns. The buns…

2/18/2018

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Nick's Drive-In in Edison Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
the food is good and the service great. It is a diner and not fine dining but the gyro's and the chicken kabobs and the whole chickens (bbq is my favorite) are all wonderful and the chocolate bostons are a quality shake.
2/18/2018

An American food lover from Polacca, AZ tried Valois Restaurant in Hyde Park.

2/18/2018

A dining patron from US tried I 57 Rib House in Marquette Park.

2/18/2018

A Hamburgers food lover from US tried Man-Jo-Vin Restaurant in Roscoe Village.

2/17/2018

A dining patron from US tried New Tea Garden Chop Suey in Roseland, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/17/2018

A chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Buffalo Sam's in West Garfield Park.

2/17/2018

A diner from Bartlett, IL tried ABC Restaurant in Loop.

2/16/2018

A diner from US tried Bacon and Jam, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/15/2018

A dining patron from Plainfield, IL tried J & J Fish & Chicken in Avalon Park and liked it.

2/15/2018

A dining patron from US tried Stony Sub in Avalon Park and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

From CityGrid:

La Patisserie P Bakery brings pastries from the Far East to the North Side of Chicago! We offer our customers an upscale experience while dining on the finest Asian pastries this side of the Atlantic! We've been baking up goodies in the city for over 25 years!

Peter W. Yuen has over 15 years of food service experience primarily in the areas of baking and pastry. He is an award-winning baker who has been a member of the U.S. Baking Team.

Some of our specialties are:

• Bread making
  • Dough lamination
  • Sponge/chiffon cake making
  • Wedding cake decorating

We are open early and on weekends. Peter was bestowed with the honor of "Best In Taste" in 2006 and selected to compete for the coveted title of "Pastry Chief of the Year."

Give La Patisserie P Bakery a call and let us put a smile on your face!

• LaPatisserieP  Restaurant Reviews

LaPatisserieP is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
    People found this by searching for: Evanston Restaurants, Best Restaurant, Skokie Il, Restaurants In Uptown City Charlotte Nc, Restaurant Near Zip Code 60655, Fine Dining Skokie Il, Madisons Restaurant Menu Within Saint Peters, Mo, Downtown Local Restaurants In Madison, Madison Indiana Restaurants, and Lapatisseriep.