1050 W Argyle St
Chicago, IL 60640-3708

LaPatisserieP

Neighborhoods: Uptown

• 3/07/2018

A dining patron from Madrid, 29 tried it and didn't like it.

December 28, 2015

I love the cakes!

I love the cakes! Their best cake for me is white chocolate! Definitely a stress buster.
March 14, 2008

Tarts to go.

I think I probably came here every other day at my stay in Chicago, and also took some tarts home for my mother. This place had a tremendous variety of their pastries.\r The prices were right, which kept me coming frequently, and the…
March 2, 2008

A real find in an unlikely location

Excellent, reasonably-priced croissants, brioche, delectable and creative fancy pastries, as well as the usual things one finds in a Chinese bakery, e.g., sponge cake, red bean cakes, and best of all, the filled Chinese buns. The buns…

4/19/2018

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried NOK in Norwood Park.

4/19/2018

A diner from IL tried Marlon's Chicken & Fish in Chatham.

4/19/2018

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried Luigi's Pizza in West Garfield Park.

4/19/2018

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Hey Bud's in West Elsdon.

4/19/2018

A Puerto Rican food lover from US tried Las Delicias De Puerto Rico, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

4/19/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Church's Chicken in South Shore and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/18/2018

A Barbecue food lover from Libertyville, IL tried Crow Bar in East Side and rated it . They liked the food and liked the service.

4/18/2018

A Deli chowhound from US tried Brothers Submarine in Englewood.

4/18/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Piezano's Pizza & Grinder Co in Little Village.

4/18/2018

A diner from US tried Dock's in Chatham, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

From CityGrid:

La Patisserie P Bakery brings pastries from the Far East to the North Side of Chicago! We offer our customers an upscale experience while dining on the finest Asian pastries this side of the Atlantic! We've been baking up goodies in the city for over 25 years!

Peter W. Yuen has over 15 years of food service experience primarily in the areas of baking and pastry. He is an award-winning baker who has been a member of the U.S. Baking Team.

Some of our specialties are:

• Bread making
  • Dough lamination
  • Sponge/chiffon cake making
  • Wedding cake decorating

We are open early and on weekends. Peter was bestowed with the honor of "Best In Taste" in 2006 and selected to compete for the coveted title of "Pastry Chief of the Year."

Give La Patisserie P Bakery a call and let us put a smile on your face!

• LaPatisserieP  Restaurant Reviews

LaPatisserieP is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
    People found this by searching for: Downtown Local Restaurants In Madison, Lapatisseriep, Madisons Restaurant Menu Within Saint Peters, Mo, Best Restaurant, Skokie Il, Restaurant Near Zip Code 60655, Evanston Restaurants, Restaurants In Uptown City Charlotte Nc, Madison Indiana Restaurants, and Fine Dining Skokie Il.