L'aragosta

Cuisine: Italian, Breakfast, Catering

Overall
Pros
"Food"
"Kindly service exalent food "
Cons
"Very slow service "
keepitgoing photo

keepitgoing

Moonachie, NJ

That's Italian

I live in a small town in North Jersey, Wood-Ridge… I was visiting a friend of mine and his family that just bought a house in the Atlantic City area, just about 15 minutes away from this authentic Italian restaurant called l’aragosta… Soon as I step in with my friends, I could just feel the warmth… Very cozy feeling, and great service as well… And let me tell you about the pizza… It’s heaven!!! You can’t go wrong with the spazzacamino pizza and the scallopine al limone… I’m a big time surfer and I’ll pretty much be vistiting my freinds down there a few times a month, and I can say I’ll be stopping everytime…

Italian Good for groups Breakfast

L'aragosta  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/27/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Very slow service
  • 9/25/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 9/09/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/28/2013 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/17/2013 A diner from Harleysville, PA tried it.

• 5/26/2013 A diner from Chalfont, PA tried it.

• 5/26/2013 A diner from Absecon, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 4/13/2013 A diner from Silver Spring, MD tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Aragosta Restaurant In Brigantine New Jersey Information On Owner, Laragosta Brigantine, L'aragosta Brigantine Nj, L'aragosta Restaurant Brigantine Nj, Restaurants Owned By Arogosta Restaurant Owner In Bribantine, New Jersey, Laragosta Brigantine Nj, L'aragosta Brigantine, and L'aragosta Ristorante.