820 Ocean Dr
Miami Beach, FL 33139-5801

Lario's on the Beach

Neighborhoods: Flamingo / Lummus
Cuisine: Caribbean, Catering, Late Night

Situated right along Ocean drive, overlooking beautiful S...

Situated right along Ocean drive, overlooking beautiful South Beach, this restaurant (one of the several owned by Gloria Estefan) serves authentic Cuban cuisine for affordable prices (considering its prime location).

I ordered the Churrasco – a skirt steak with “chimi-churri” sauce over a bed of white rice and fried plantains. I usually like my steak medium-well (a little bit of red), but my ‘medium-well’ skirt steak came back to me well done, much to my disappointment. However the chimi-churri sauce was very unique and an agreeable combination to the steak. I also ordered the South Beach Mojito (containing a hint of SoBe and limon). Not too impressed, but I had a couple sips of their Watermelon Mojito and it deserves a thumbs up.

I recommend their plantain chips, which are long, thin and crispy strips of fried plantain drizzled with minced garlic with a spicy cuban twist.

The strange thing about this place is that you have to order your beans on the side, separate from your entree. Surprising for a Cuban restaurant, but a small price to pay for an overall satisfying meal. The only gripe worth mentioning about this restaurant is that they seated our party of 5 right on the edge of the curb – gorgeous view, but far from comfy. We had to scrape food off several of our plates and consolidate upon serving, in order to fit all of our food and drinks on the table.

I would definitely go back to this restaurant and try some of the other items on their extensive menu… but next time- I’m sitting inside.

Caribbean Dinner Catering

Lario's on the Beach  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Larios Restaurant Menu, Larios Menu, Lario's Spice Menu, M. Bch, Fl, Larios On The Beach Menu, Larios South Beach Menu, The Big Pink Restaurant, and Larios On The Beach Miami Menu.