6400 Rising Sun Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19111-5229

Larry's Steaks & Hoagies

Neighborhoods: Lawncrest
Cuisine: Lunch, Late Night, Burgers

Larry's Steaks & Hoagies is a Lunch, Late Night, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"I order a salad from here and was dissatisfied (didn't eat none of it). When I spoke to the manager he informed me that he could not help me in either switching out my food (without being charged again) nor a refund. I told him I would never come back. He"
  • 5/29/2019

A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/25/2019

• 10/03/2018

A Lunch chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 9/14/2018

A Lunch chowhound from US tried it.

• 7/20/2018

• 12/28/2017

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 12/26/2017

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/14/2017

A Lunch food lover from Philadelphia, PA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/08/2017

A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/14/2017

NatashaSavory photo

NatashaSavory

Newberry, FL

Best Cheesesteak ever

This place Gaurantees a Hoagie that is fresh even after 10 hours of travel time. And they are not lying. We visited this place on two occasions during our vacation.
They have the best cheesesteak, and even offer a chicken cheesesteak that is better than any other we have found.
Our family of 4 ate here for less than $30.00.
We took a piece of carrot cake to go, the cake was great and feed 3 of us, very rich, thick and yummy!

None of us dared to try the Belly Filler but saw a neighboring couple share one, it was huge!! Not for a light eater.

One thing about this place…there is no air conditioning. I don’t know if it was broken or never existed but, this fact did not deter us :-)

The staff is very friendly, and prices are reasonable. Parking can be difficult but the food is well worth the possible annoyance.

Casual Accepts credit cards Dinner
John's Place

Pizza in Fairmount-Spring Garden

The Couch Tomato Bistro

Tapas in Manayunk

Larry's Steaks & Hoagies  Restaurant Reviews

Larry's Steaks & Hoagies is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, and William Penn Annex East.
People found this by searching for: Larrys Pizza Rising Sun, Pixza Place On Rising Sun And Levick, Larry's Pizza Rising Sun, Larrys Rising Sun Ave, Larry's Steaks, Larry's Steaks Philadelphia Menu, Larry Steaks Rising Sun, and Larry's Steaks Rising Sun.