Las Margaritas

Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Catering

Las Margaritas is a Mexican, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Margaritas! Food is amazing!"
"Fast service"
"Quick service and pleasant attitude Ade a great evening better."
"Great food and fast service"
"Good food and good service"
Cons
Comments
"Great vegetarian options!"
"Would visit again"
katierose1218 photo

katierose1218

Southampton, PA

poor service

I am in my 50s and had never been to a Mexican restaurant before. As I am lactose intolerant and cannot be sour cream, cheese, etc.etc… We really did not have to wait very long to get a table… It was my son’s birthday! First we got our drinks and then we ordered an appetizer and our main courses. The course that I ordered had some things on it and I knew I would get deathly ill if i ate them. I told the waiter that I could not have cheese or sour cream and when my dish was delivered, it had a glob of sour cream on it so he took off the sour cream and brought it back to me. I also asked for the guacamole on the side and it was in the entire mixture of my dish. At that point, the rest of my party was eating so I lifted the way that it was so that I wouldn’t have to wait any longer.

Just because your staff is Mexican, does not mean that they need to speak clear English. I noticed none of the waiters wore name tags which was a little fishy to me. I had no idea what his name was. I took most of my dish home and threw it away.

It was the first and very last time that I will eat Mexican food especially at your restaurant, EVER AGAIN!! I came home and I was still hungry when everyone else had finished their platters. And, there were refried beans throughout the dish and I cannot eat them either. My son insisted that we eat there as he had never been there before. Since it was his birthday, he got to pick where he wanted to go. You will never see my family or our friends in there ever again. That restaurant has been turned over several times and now I see that besides your BAR, we were seated right away at a regular table. That should have been the first indication for me not to go.
Please do not delete this email because people need to see what happened to me. I am so lactose intolerant, that if I would anything at all with milk or cheese, you would have to carry me out on a stretcher. So that is my opinion of your horrible establishment.

El Combo Dinner

It was absolutely the worst food I have ever tasted. And again, I had to pull the entire district or to get the something without cheese in it or any dairy products. We go out to dinner a lot, but you can guarantee I will never be in your establishment again

April 3, 2011

Food was Awesome!

Food was great! \r @ Brett - Why would you be so CHEAP and expect a restaurant to package up extra items after your meal? The sour cream and tortillas you asked for were not accounted when you paid the price for your meal. Please do us…
December 23, 2010

Owner kills this restaurant

Owner is so cheap! He finds reasons why you cant use his coupons at his restaurant like sodas dont count towards your final purchase. Then, when I had leftovers of food, I ask for a little extra sour cream and 2 extra tortillas to go…

Mexican Delivery Breakfast

Las Margaritas  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/06/2015 Deebee tried it.

• 10/09/2015 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Margaritas! Food is amazing!
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    Great vegetarian options!
  • 8/21/2015 A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 7/23/2015 A diner from Oxon Hill, MD tried it.

• 7/21/2015 A diner from Lansdale, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service
  • 3/20/2015 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it.

• 2/15/2015 A diner from EU tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Quick service and pleasant attitude Ade a great evening better.
  • 1/02/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/30/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Las Margaritas is located near the cities of Upper Southampton, Churchville, Lower Moreland Township, Lower Moreland, and Street Rd.
People found this by searching for: Las Margaritas Southampton Pa Menu, Los Margaritas Southampton Menu, Las Margaritas Menu Southampton, Las Margaritas Menu Southampton Pa, Las Margaritas Southampton, Las Margaritas Southampton Menu, and Margarita Southampton.