Las Palmas

Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Lunch

Pros
"None really"
Cons
" It took too long to seat us and there available tables. And it took too long to get our food. And when we paid the bill, the woman at the cash register was rude. She was rude once before, and I gave her the benefit of the doubt. However, this time "
"Food was tasteless and overcooked. Waitress was drinking on the job and played on her phone all night. "
Comments
"You live and learn. At least I know never to go back. "
  • 7/21/2017

A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/13/2014

A Mexican food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    None really
    Cons
    Comments
    You live and learn. At least I know never to go back.
  • 8/14/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 7/20/2014

A Mexican food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 4/16/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 9/19/2013

A dining patron from Durham, NC tried it.

• 6/13/2013

A Mexican chowhound from Midlothian, VA tried it.

October 26, 2012

I was made to pay for an item that did not come out until 45 minutes after the rest of the food came out. My girl friend was almost finished with her dinner by the time I was told sorry for the wait accompanied with a bad attitude. The…
October 18, 2012

The wait staff is rude, the food is bland and overpriced. . If you want good customer service go elsewhere, and do not question or complain about anything or the wait staff will argue tooth and nail with you to prove they are right and…
August 23, 2012

IS THERE A NEGATIVE STAR OPTION? I am a very easy to please patron, and very generous if I enjoy the food and services rendered. On my very 2nd visit to this restaurant, I was overcharged. I called the "manager" (which turned out NOT to…

Quiznos Sub

Fast Food in Northwest

Crazy Fire Mongolian Grill

Asian in Northwest

Goodberry's Frozen Custard

Ice Cream in Northwest

9/18/2017

A diner from US tried Bahama Breeze.

9/17/2017

A diner from Raleigh, NC tried Larry's Southern Kitchen.

9/16/2017

A diner from Raleigh, NC tried Captain Stanley's and liked it. They liked the food.

9/16/2017

A diner from Creedmoor, NC tried Tavern on the Green Eagle Ridge in Eagle Ridge.

9/15/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Raleigh, NC tried Taste of China and liked it.

9/14/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Raleigh, NC tried China Moon.

9/09/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Raleigh, NC tried Poppyseed Market.

9/08/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Raleigh, NC tried Benny Capitale's.

9/07/2017

A Tex-mex chowhound from Raleigh, NC tried San Marcos Mexican Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

9/07/2017

An Italian food lover from Raleigh, NC tried Olive Garden.

Mexican Good For Kids Takeout

Las Palmas  Restaurant Reviews

Las Palmas is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Las Palmas Raleigh Menu, Las Palmas Leesville, Las Palmas Raleigh Leesville, Las Palmas Leesville Raleigh Nc, Las Palmas, Las Palmas Leesville Raleigh, Las Palmas Leesville Menu, and Las Palmas Leesville Rd.