Las Palmas

Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Lunch

Pros
"None really"
Cons
" It took too long to seat us and there available tables. And it took too long to get our food. And when we paid the bill, the woman at the cash register was rude. She was rude once before, and I gave her the benefit of the doubt. However, this time "
"Food was tasteless and overcooked. Waitress was drinking on the job and played on her phone all night. "
Comments
"You live and learn. At least I know never to go back. "
  • 7/21/2017

A Mexican food lover from Raleigh, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/13/2014

A Mexican food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    None really
    Cons
    Comments
    You live and learn. At least I know never to go back.
  • 8/14/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 7/20/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 4/16/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 9/19/2013

A diner from Durham, NC tried it.

• 6/13/2013

A Mexican food lover from Midlothian, VA tried it.

October 26, 2012

I was made to pay for an item that did not come out until 45 minutes after the rest of the food came out. My girl friend was almost finished with her dinner by the time I was told sorry for the wait accompanied with a bad attitude. The…
October 18, 2012

The wait staff is rude, the food is bland and overpriced. . If you want good customer service go elsewhere, and do not question or complain about anything or the wait staff will argue tooth and nail with you to prove they are right and…
August 23, 2012

IS THERE A NEGATIVE STAR OPTION? I am a very easy to please patron, and very generous if I enjoy the food and services rendered. On my very 2nd visit to this restaurant, I was overcharged. I called the "manager" (which turned out NOT to…

2/23/2018

A dining patron from Raleigh, NC tried Bella Italia.

2/23/2018

An American food lover from Charlotte, NC tried O'Charley's.

2/22/2018

A Mexican food lover from Garner, NC tried El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant.

2/18/2018

A Deli chowhound from Darlington, SC tried Mr. Dunderbak's Old World Deli.

2/18/2018

A diner from US tried Sushi Nine, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Good food
Cons
Very slow service. Incredibly loud. Not accommodating of large groups (long wait, everyone’s avoids seating you, no reservations)
2/17/2018

A Deli chowhound from Raleigh, NC tried Philly Steak & Subs.

2/14/2018

A dining patron from Raleigh, NC tried Peking Garden Chinese Restaurant.

2/09/2018

A Contemporary American chowhound from Cary, NC tried J. Alexander's.

2/05/2018

A Deli food lover from US tried Lunch Box Deli.

1/31/2018

A diner from Durham, NC tried Great China, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mexican Good For Kids Takeout

Las Palmas  Restaurant Reviews

Las Palmas is located near the cities of Nc State University and Brentwood.
People found this by searching for: Las Palmas Leesville Raleigh, Las Palmas Leesville, Las Palmas Raleigh Leesville, Las Palmas Leesville Rd, Las Palmas Leesville Raleigh Nc, Las Palmas, Las Palmas Raleigh Menu, and Las Palmas Leesville Menu.