Las Palmas

Cuisine: Mexican, Cafe, American

Overall
Pros
"We have eaten at the Las Palmas over the years and have always enjoyed the food. It's a tradition to eat and enjoy ."
"My friends and I really like this place. I've been coming here since 1965. The owners are good hard working people. The employees are cheerful and fast. Love this place, cold beer and good food !!! Gary McAlister."
"Great service. Great food. Always consistent."
"Friendly"
"Food"
"Great food AD A close case against them, false accusations about a a service dog .video shows it never happened ,and CUSTOMERS seen the a. Accuser talking down at owner ."
"Great service...food is delicious served hot , bean BURRITO and Fish dinner, the best."
"The food is wonderful love their enchilada sauce!"
"Love the rice"
"Great salad an dressing an best chicken tacos!"
Cons
"I had a chicken tostada with them extra salsa and dressing and it and it cost me $16.96. It was a take out order and it was horrible the salad was just that (bag o salad) all brown around the edges store bought chips shouldn't a Mexican restaurant fry the"
"Booths are uncomfortable. The chips for the salsa are hit and miss. Wish they were thinner and served warm."
"Terrible waitress hardely come and see if we need refills anything more had to call waitress plenty of times. "
"Slow service"
Comments
"The best food ever. The salad and the fantastic dressing. I live Fresno. Go there for dinner. Great Job..Las Palmas"
"It's my go to place for Mexican food. The best in the area. Going there tonight."
  • 5/05/2017

A Mexican food lover from Visalia, CA tried it.

• 2/10/2017

A dining patron from Visalia, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 2/04/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Riverbank, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 1/26/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Visalia, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/17/2017

A dining patron from Bremerton, WA tried it.

• 1/10/2017

A dining patron from Manteca, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/09/2017

• 10/30/2016

A Mexican food lover from Oakland, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2016

A dining patron from Sandpoint, ID tried it.

• 6/23/2016

A Mexican food lover from Dinuba, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

johnnyglutton photo

johnnyglutton

Visalia, CA

A Visalia Tradition

We have gone to Las Palmas for over 30 years. It hasn’t changed one bit. And this is another restaurant that is predictible, the same every time. No dart board chefs. Here’s a tip: park in the parking garage in the rear, and just tramp though the kitchen like you’re family, and you will be!!!

If you judge a Mexican restaurant by its salsa, then this one is a 4 star at least. ‘Cheeps’ and Salsa, and plenty of it!!!

First a salad, rather simple at that, but a nice chance to have some Thousand Island dressing. Yes, a bit cheesy, but this isn’t gourmet, this is just laid back Mexican food, food you’ll enjoy — you’ll want to take a siesta afterwards.

Yes, for over 30 years they roll those carts up to the table and serve either refried or whole beans, and tell you ‘plates are hot’!

Tacos are the semi crispy shells, which I prefer. If you’re into Chile Relleno, I think it’s the best in town. And the kids can eat ’Pepito’s Plate’!

sb13931 photo

sb13931

Mission Viejo, CA

Terrible experience

I was eating at this restaurant and was upset to see how a family was treated that had a service dog for their child. The family was well within the ADA law and the owners were ignorant to the law. I felt embarrass for the family and how horrible they were treated.

The food was not that great and I ended up with a upset stomach.

February 22, 2011

Best food

U love las,pamas the food is great and the service wonderfull all the waitress and waiters allways recive us wit a smile we go in there twise a week and its justvgreat
January 8, 2011

bad waitress bad service

The food was good but the service was bad our waitress Shirley did not bring us our drinks and we had no water I've been there before and received chips and salsa and we did not even get that.

Mexican Parking Dinner

Las Palmas  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Las Palmas In Visalia, Las Palmas Visalia Ca Menu, Las Palmas Restaurant Visalia, Las Palmas Visalia, Las Palmas Visalia Menu, Las Palmas Resturant, Las Palmas Restaurant Visalia Ca, Las Palmas Visalia Ca, and Las Palmas Restaurant Visalia Ca 93291.