Las Salsas

Cuisine: Mexican, Cafe, Southwestern

Overall
Pros
"There were no highlights. We had eaten at Salsas for lunch many times and the food and service was very good. Went yesterday during lunch and because it took so long to get food asked them to box it up for carry out. Had to wait on that to be done. Wh"
"All was great"
"Very friendly "
"Great food and great prices!"
"Excellent Mexican food (has REAL flavor) and great portions! Best burrito I have ever had! Had the Burrito Pastor (stuffed with pork and whole beans)."
"Food portions and food taste. "
"As Mexican, my expectations are high when it comes to dining in a Mexican restaurant because the food should be authentic and good. This is my favorite restaurant and I highly recommended. "
"Fantastic"
"Amazing food, HUGE portions at a great price! The service is EXCELLENT!"
"Fresh food. Large portions. Great salsa bar. "
"HUGE portions, fresh, excellent prices!!"
"Awesome food great prices"
"Excellent food. Need to clean decor andover trellaces"
Cons
"We were also charged full price."
"Couple of less than attentive guys on wait staff."
"I couldn't eat anymore"
Comments
"My friend and I ate there during lunch yesterday. It took so long to get order we requested lunch be boxed so we could take it to work with us. Had to wait for that and in fact we had ordered water so was walking out when the waiter came rushing to us w"
"Great food, you really get your money's worth!"
"Love love this place. Keep going back again and again. "
"Can overlook slow service because food is soooo good!"
"Salsa bar is awesome"

$5 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $2

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Mexican Cafe Southwestern

Las Salsas  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/23/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/05/2016 A diner from Lenoir, NC tried it.

• 5/12/2016 A diner from Raleigh, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    We were also charged full price.
    Comments
  • 2/29/2016 A diner from Morganton, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/26/2016 A diner from Morganton, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/13/2015 A diner from Lincolnton, NC tried it.

• 12/11/2015 A diner from Morganton, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/30/2015 A diner from Morganton, NC tried it.

• 10/28/2015 A diner from Morganton, NC tried it.

• 10/19/2015 A diner from White Pine, TN tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and liked the service.

People found this by searching for: La Salsas Morganton Nc, Las Salsas Marion Nc, Las Salsas Morganton Nc Menu, Las Salsas Morganton, Nc 28655, La Salsa Morganton Nc, Las Salsas Menu Morganton Nc, Las Salsas Marion Menu, La Salsas Menu Morganton Nc, and Las Salsas Morganton Nc.