Las Salsas

Cuisine: Mexican, Cafe, Southwestern

Overall
Pros
"Very good service and the Tepetongo burrito was excellent."
"Great food, love the salsa bar, good service"
"There were no highlights. We had eaten at Salsas for lunch many times and the food and service was very good. Went yesterday during lunch and because it took so long to get food asked them to box it up for carry out. Had to wait on that to be done. Wh"
"All was great"
"Very friendly "
"Great food and great prices!"
"Excellent Mexican food (has REAL flavor) and great portions! Best burrito I have ever had! Had the Burrito Pastor (stuffed with pork and whole beans)."
"Food portions and food taste. "
"As Mexican, my expectations are high when it comes to dining in a Mexican restaurant because the food should be authentic and good. This is my favorite restaurant and I highly recommended. "
"Fantastic"
"Amazing food, HUGE portions at a great price! The service is EXCELLENT!"
"Fresh food. Large portions. Great salsa bar. "
"HUGE portions, fresh, excellent prices!!"
"Awesome food great prices"
"Excellent food. Need to clean decor andover trellaces"
Cons
"We were also charged full price."
"Couple of less than attentive guys on wait staff."
"I couldn't eat anymore"
Comments
"My friend and I ate there during lunch yesterday. It took so long to get order we requested lunch be boxed so we could take it to work with us. Had to wait for that and in fact we had ordered water so was walking out when the waiter came rushing to us w"
"Great food, you really get your money's worth!"
"Love love this place. Keep going back again and again. "
"Can overlook slow service because food is soooo good!"
"Salsa bar is awesome"
  • 5/24/2017

A Mexican food lover from Pembroke, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/19/2017

A Mexican food lover from Lawndale, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2017

A Mexican food lover from Morganton, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/08/2017

A Mexican food lover from Cary, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very good service and the Tepetongo burrito was excellent.
  • 3/24/2017

Pros
    Great food, love the salsa bar, good service
    Cons
    None
  • 2/21/2017

A dining patron from Pembroke, NC tried it.

• 11/23/2016

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/05/2016

A Mexican food lover from Lenoir, NC tried it.

• 5/12/2016

A dining patron from Raleigh, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    We were also charged full price.
    Comments
  • 2/29/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Morganton, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mexican Cafe Southwestern

Las Salsas  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Las Salsas Morganton Nc Menu, Las Salsas Morganton, Las Salsas Menu Morganton Nc, Las Salsas, Morganton, Nc, Las Salsas Morganton Nc, La Salsas Menu Morganton Nc, La Salsas Morganton Nc, La Salsa Morganton Nc, and Las Salsas Menu.