7476 Rue St-Hubert
Montréal, QC H2R 2N3

Las Tres Conchitas

(Between Rue Faillon E and Rue Everett)

Cuisine: Peruvian, Fish, Seafood

Las Tres Conchitas is a Peruvian, Fish, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

mountains of food

I was here for supper in March. This restaurant has two main spaces; our small group was in the glassed-in area.

The menu is heavy on fish and seafood. But I wasn’t in the mood for fish that night, I was drawn to the “traditional menu” area. Portions are quite generous.

Service was quite prompt, but the waitress did not speak English. When I tried to order my dish using the word in the menu, the waitress did not understand and thought I wanted a Pina Colada.

The website promises karaoke on Friday and Saturday nights. Apparently no one was interested in singing for their supper when I visited. One of my tablemates, who has been to the restaurant several times, did not remember any karaoke.

I might go back if I were in the area.

Pollada

You get half a chicken, spatchcocked and fried with a thin, light, crispy crust. It came with a mound of plain rice and a salad with tomatoes, avocado, and the bare minimum of dressing. It was nice; it could use a sauce of some kind.

Plantain Chips

These were put on the table to snack on while we waited to order. They came with a couple of dipping sauces. We ate so many that we received another basket.

Peruvian Fish Seafood

Las Tres Conchitas  Restaurant Reviews

Las Tres Conchitas is located near the cities of Saint Laurent, Mont Royal, St Laurent, Mount Royal, and Mt Royal.
People found this by searching for: Las Tres Conchitas Menu, Las Tres Conchitas Restaurant Montreal, Las Tres Conchitas Restaurant Montreal Menu, Conchitas Menu, Tres Conchitas, Las 3 Conchitas Menu, Las Tres Conchitas Montreal, Québec, and Las 3 Conchitas Menue.