1060 E Imperial Hwy
Brea, CA 92821-5614

Lascaris Italian Grill

Neighborhoods: Brea-Olinda
Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Catering

Lascaris Italian Grill is a Italian, Pizza, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Pizza

Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Family Dining at Italian

I came here right after Thanksgiving to celebrate my niece and nephew’s bdays. I got there a bit late and since most of the adults in attendance were from my cousin’s wife’s side of the family, I decided to join the kid’s table.

It looks and feels alot like a franchise restaurant, reminiscent of a Coco’s even though the name implies its some mom and pop type homestyle Italian joint.

The calamari appetizer was pretty decent. The bread is pretty good too, but I prefer my bread to already be separated cuz I believe in the “you touch it, you eat it” rule.

I ordered a cup of soup, which I can’t even remember what it was. Being at the kids’ table was distracting I guess, but in honesty it probably just wasn’t that memorable.

Then I orderd a caprese salad since I was still feeling like I was rolling from the various Thanksgiving meals in the past couple of days. It was served the way I liked ~ stacks of tomato and mozzarella slices spread out in a fan presentation. But it was drizzled in a pesto like dressing that was too sweet for my taste. It was filling, but that’s when I was glad not to have ordered anything else.

As I scanned the kids’ table, the pizza was just alright looking and the mac and cheese looked like it was drowned in cheese. Poor kid was too polite to allow me to send it back to have it replaced. (His parents raised good polite kids is the highlight here.)

We didn’t get any dessert because we had brought in our own cakes to celebrate the kids. The wait staff was excellent I have to say in tending to the 25+ crowd that spanned 2 large columns of tables. They also were great in helping to set up the cake and serving the cake.

I feel bad for writing this review since I was an invited guest to my family’s bday celebration which they paid for. I’m grateful to have tried out this place, and no, I will not be coming back when on my own. For this level of food, I’ll take Olive Garden any day.

Caprese

Italian Pizza Outdoor seating
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 09:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM

Lascaris Italian Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Lascaris Italian Grill is located near the cities of La Habra.
People found this by searching for: Lascaris Brea, Lascaris Brea Menu, Lascari S Restaurant, La Scaris Restaurant, Lascaris Pizza Reviews, Tempo Urban Kitchen Horrible, Lascaris Pizza, Lascaris Menu, and Lascaris Italian Grill.